Plymouth

  • stris141
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      I know Plymouth use to have a derby around this time. Anybody know if
      they still have it? Use to be a good derby. Think it was limited to
      40 cars. But they always seem to get that many. Pits were a bit
      tight. You had to leave your trailer out in the main parking area.
      Steve #57/gold/board member
    • captain93ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        You know,i have heard stories about Plymouth having some good
        derbies,but i don't know if they still have any there or not.

        Also,last year i heard a rumor that there is 2 derbys in Orland
        every eary,both put on by different promoters,anybody know anything
        about that?the last one was put on towards the end of the year or
        thats what i heard anyways.

        Also,does anybody have any info on derbys in these parts,
        McArther,CA Around labor day time,Hayfork,CA Trinity County Fair
        derby,Gridley,CA derby somewhere around August,And also there was one
        somewhere else also,but i cant remember for the life of me where it
        was at,somewhere around Yolo county i think.

        Also,does anyone know what ever happened to the dixon derby,that use
        to be a super hard derby?

        ron