Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] I will trade some derby cars for a 4x4

  • Robert Vance
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
      Wes, I have an 80s toyota regular cab with a 22r motor and a flat bed. Also 86 full size bronco if interested. Robert

      "wes s." <wess11p@...> wrote:
      I am looking for a small 4x4 like a samuri or a toyota pickup to
      build. does not have to run. but would rather have it run. I have tons
      of derby cars and would be willing to trade a few or i have cash if
      you have something i want.
      cars i have: suicide door lincolns, 2 door lincolns, gm sedans,
      chrystler sedans,imperials, and some others.

              thanks, driver X