Gridley '06

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Well, I was able to swing one car at the moment out of the hills
      around my house. I scored a 1963 Mercury Monteray. If anyone has two
      Suicides I might consider a trade. (hint hint Lewie).... :)
      Otherwise this car will roll out with DTI in '06. I am also trying to
      score what I am told is a 1960 Ford Wagon.... We'll see on that one
      though.

      http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/DerbyDude/1963%20Merc/Side3.jpg