Colusa

  • derbytime11x
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 2, 2005
      Does anyone have the rules for Colusa-we were thinking of taking one
      or two used cars up there next weekend...
    • Jason
      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 20, 2008
        Hey JD nice meeting you finally man. I thought you guys did a good
        job, I had fun while it lasted but my car was not having fun...it
        just seemed to get worse and worse from the time I started building
        it. Anyways, we had fun regardless, See ya around. JOKER JASON.

        <mojodaniels@...> wrote:

        > Yes the track was unreal. The guy kept watering it down early in
        the day. They were thinking it was summer time when they have the
        fair derby and the mud dries down.
        > Any way it was a good derby.
        > Jason sorry ya had to leave so soon. Would have like to talk to you
        and craig more. Looked like you guys had nothing but problems. Ya
        brought some real good looking cars.

        > Derby got started late cause everyone showed up late. But we got
        all cars in except one. Sorry you had to trailer it back to Grass
        valley, but this wasnt a dutch holland derby.
        > There was 28 full size cars and 4 minis.
        >
        > What was real nice we werent scoring the cars. There were several
        people in the stands and each one watched one car. Made it easier for
        the officials.

        > Mini 1st was Doug Emery
        >
        > Full size was Dewayne Scala Not sure on the spelling of his name
        sorry. He also got most aggressive. He was in a suicide linc.
        > 2nd was Dave Emery, running some old used car, with his dads old
        number on it.

        > Have to wait for Hatti to post the rest, It was a good derby
        excepot the mud.
        > Great job putting it on Billy.
        >
        > Thanks to all the guys that came and also to the film crew from LA,
        Dont know how there car did though.

        > Also got to say Thanks to Sickpuppy, John you and your crew were
        very professional. Would love to have you guys at any of our derbies.
        Glad we got things worked out and everybody appeared happy.

        > JD

        Bash