Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: compacts V fullsize

  • jason cline
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2005
      no ... i have 28 full size 70- 76 gm car so im not worried about running out of the big iron .

      Ron Alley <captain93ron@...> wrote:

      I dont know,just seams like it will be a big change going from the
      bigger cars down to a little compact.
      Is FWD better than RWD?

      ron

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • jason cline
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 1, 2005
        pento,s are great compacts ,but the full size cars have always ben more fun in my book

        Ron Alley <captain93ron@...> wrote:

        Ok whats better? I am thinking about running a compact for the
        first time later in the year. I here these people telling me that
        compacts are much more fun!
        So what do all of you think???

        ron

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • carl mikkelsen

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
                  Jason,I think you need a new BEST FRIEND like me to help ya run all
                  the gm's,LOL.

                  ron
                • jason cline

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
                        you might need to know that im in central kansas

                        Ron Alley <captain93ron@...> wrote:

                        Jason,I think you need a new BEST FRIEND like me to help ya run all
                        the gm's,LOL.

                        ron

                        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                      • Josh Roberts

                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 2, 2005
                            Hey Jason, where are you in Kansas, I just bought a house in
                            Holyrood, Kansas and will be going there end of April...
                            Jason 11Xderbytime

                            --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, jason cline
                            <riot1098two@y...> wrote:
                            > every thing has a price
                            >
                            > Josh Roberts <joshiebgood@y...> wrote:Jason- you wouldn't by any
                            chance want to sell one of those 28 cars would ya?

                            > jason cline <riot1098two@y...> wrote: no ... i have 28 full size
                            70- 76 gm car so im not worried about running out of the big iron .

                            > Ron Alley <captain93ron@y...> wrote:
                            > I dont know,just seams like it will be a big change going from the
                            > bigger cars down to a little compact.
                            > Is FWD better than RWD?
                            >
                            > ron

                            Service.

                            > http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • jason cline

                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 3, 2005
                                pratt it is about 70 miles  west of wichita

                                <riot1098two@y...> wrote:
                                > every thing has a price
                                >
                                > Josh Roberts <joshiebgood@y...> wrote:Jason- you wouldn't by any
                                chance want to sell one of those 28 cars would ya?

                                > jason cline <riot1098two@y...> wrote: no ... i have 28 full size
                                70- 76 gm car so im not worried about running out of the big iron .

                                > Ron Alley <captain93ron@y...> wrote:
                                > I dont know,just seams like it will be a big change going from the
                                > bigger cars down to a little compact.
                                > Is FWD better than RWD?
                                >
                                > ron

                                Service.