Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] GM cars

Expand Messages
  • Steve S.
    Josh I have a line on a 80-83 olds Cutlass car is in good shape,I dont know if it runs or not. A friend of mine wants it out of his yard..FREE ...
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Josh I have a line on a 80-83 olds Cutlass car is in
      good shape,I dont know if it runs or not. A friend of
      mine wants it out of his yard..FREE
      --- Josh <joshiebgood@...> wrote:

      >
      > Hey group_
      > I am looking for any mid 70's to early 80's Buick
      > (Regal,Skylark),Chevy(Monte
      > Carlo,Camaro,Malibu),Olds
      > (Cutlass),Pontiac(Grand Prix,Firebird,Trans-Am). I
      > live in Northern
      > California so if someone could get back to me that
      > would be great. I
      > am looking at building an enduro car so the cheaper
      > the
      > better,running or not,V-6 or V-8.
      > Thanks,
      > Josh Roberts
      > Car#8
      >
      >
      >
      >




      __________________________________
      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Josh Roberts
      Steve-Sounds good, where is this car at? Steve S. wrote:Josh I have a line on a 80-83 olds Cutlass car is in good shape,I dont know
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        Steve-Sounds good, where is this car at?

        "Steve S." <flop93_2000@...> wrote:
        Josh I have a line on a 80-83 olds Cutlass car is in
        good shape,I dont know if it runs or not. A friend of
        mine wants it out of his yard..FREE
        --- Josh <joshiebgood@...> wrote:

        >
        > Hey group_
        > I am looking for any mid 70's to early 80's Buick
        > (Regal,Skylark),Chevy(Monte
        > Carlo,Camaro,Malibu),Olds
        > (Cutlass),Pontiac(Grand Prix,Firebird,Trans-Am). I
        > live in Northern
        > California so if someone could get back to me that
        > would be great. I
        > am looking at building an enduro car so the cheaper
        > the
        > better,running or not,V-6 or V-8.
        > Thanks,
        > Josh Roberts
        > Car#8
        >
        >
        >
        >



                   
        __________________________________
        Do you Yahoo!?
        Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250


        Do you Yahoo!?
        Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
      • Steve S.
        Oakhurst,Ca,near Yosemite ... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/west_coast_derby_gallery/ ... __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail - You
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          Oakhurst,Ca,near Yosemite

          --- Josh Roberts <joshiebgood@...> wrote:

          > Steve-Sounds good, where is this car at?
          >
          > "Steve S." <flop93_2000@...> wrote:Josh I have
          > a line on a 80-83 olds Cutlass car is in
          > good shape,I dont know if it runs or not. A friend
          > of
          > mine wants it out of his yard..FREE
          > --- Josh <joshiebgood@...> wrote:
          >
          > >
          > > Hey group_
          > > I am looking for any mid 70's to early 80's Buick
          > > (Regal,Skylark),Chevy(Monte
          > > Carlo,Camaro,Malibu),Olds
          > > (Cutlass),Pontiac(Grand Prix,Firebird,Trans-Am). I
          > > live in Northern
          > > California so if someone could get back to me that
          > > would be great. I
          > > am looking at building an enduro car so the
          > cheaper
          > > the
          > > better,running or not,V-6 or V-8.
          > > Thanks,
          > > Josh Roberts
          > > Car#8
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > __________________________________
          > Do you Yahoo!?
          > Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search.
          > Learn more.
          > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
          >
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          > To visit your group on the web, go to:
          >
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/west_coast_derby_gallery/
          >
          > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > west_coast_derby_gallery-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          > Do you Yahoo!?
          > Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced
          > search. Learn more.





          __________________________________
          Do you Yahoo!?
          Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Josh Roberts
          Thanks but that is a little to far for me. I live an hour north of San Fran. So I am looking for something in the bay area or sac area. Thanks anyways. Josh
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            Thanks but that is a little to far for me. I live an hour north of San Fran. So I am looking for something in the bay area or sac area. Thanks anyways.
            Josh

            "Steve S." <flop93_2000@...> wrote:
            Oakhurst,Ca,near Yosemite

            --- Josh Roberts <joshiebgood@...> wrote:

            > Steve-Sounds good, where is this car at?
            >
            > "Steve S." <flop93_2000@...> wrote:Josh I have
            > a line on a 80-83 olds Cutlass car is in
            > good shape,I dont know if it runs or not. A friend
            > of
            > mine wants it out of his yard..FREE
            > --- Josh <joshiebgood@...> wrote:
            >
            > >
            > > Hey group_
            > > I am looking for any mid 70's to early 80's Buick
            > > (Regal,Skylark),Chevy(Monte
            > > Carlo,Camaro,Malibu),Olds
            > > (Cutlass),Pontiac(Grand Prix,Firebird,Trans-Am). I
            > > live in Northern
            > > California so if someone could get back to me that
            > > would be great. I
            > > am looking at building an enduro car so the
            > cheaper
            > > the
            > > better,running or not,V-6 or V-8.
            > > Thanks,
            > > Josh Roberts
            > > Car#8
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            >
            >
            >
            >            
            > __________________________________
            > Do you Yahoo!?
            > Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search.
            > Learn more.
            > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
            >
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >    To visit your group on the web, go to:
            >
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/west_coast_derby_gallery/
            >  
            >    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            > west_coast_derby_gallery-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >  
            >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            >
            >
            >
            >            
            > ---------------------------------
            > Do you Yahoo!?
            >  Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced
            > search. Learn more.



                 
                       
            __________________________________
            Do you Yahoo!?
            Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail


            Do you Yahoo!?
            Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

          • Steve S.
            No prob Josh,sorry i couldnt help you out. ... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/west_coast_derby_gallery/ ...
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
            • 0 Attachment
              No prob Josh,sorry i couldnt help you out.
              --- Josh Roberts <joshiebgood@...> wrote:

              > Thanks but that is a little to far for me. I live an
              > hour north of San Fran. So I am looking for
              > something in the bay area or sac area. Thanks
              > anyways.
              > Josh
              >
              > "Steve S." <flop93_2000@...> wrote:
              > Oakhurst,Ca,near Yosemite
              >
              > --- Josh Roberts <joshiebgood@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Steve-Sounds good, where is this car at?
              > >
              > > "Steve S." <flop93_2000@...> wrote:Josh I
              > have
              > > a line on a 80-83 olds Cutlass car is in
              > > good shape,I dont know if it runs or not. A friend
              > > of
              > > mine wants it out of his yard..FREE
              > > --- Josh <joshiebgood@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > >
              > > > Hey group_
              > > > I am looking for any mid 70's to early 80's
              > Buick
              > > > (Regal,Skylark),Chevy(Monte
              > > > Carlo,Camaro,Malibu),Olds
              > > > (Cutlass),Pontiac(Grand Prix,Firebird,Trans-Am).
              > I
              > > > live in Northern
              > > > California so if someone could get back to me
              > that
              > > > would be great. I
              > > > am looking at building an enduro car so the
              > > cheaper
              > > > the
              > > > better,running or not,V-6 or V-8.
              > > > Thanks,
              > > > Josh Roberts
              > > > Car#8
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > __________________________________
              > > Do you Yahoo!?
              > > Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced
              > search.
              > > Learn more.
              > > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
              > >
              > >
              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Yahoo! Groups Links
              > >
              > > To visit your group on the web, go to:
              > >
              >
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/west_coast_derby_gallery/
              > >
              > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
              > to:
              > >
              > west_coast_derby_gallery-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
              > >
              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
              > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Do you Yahoo!?
              > > Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced
              > > search. Learn more.
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > __________________________________
              > Do you Yahoo!?
              > Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
              > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              >
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >
              > To visit your group on the web, go to:
              >
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/west_coast_derby_gallery/
              >
              > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              > west_coast_derby_gallery-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
              >
              > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              >
              >
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > Do you Yahoo!?
              > Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.




              __________________________________
              Do you Yahoo!?
              Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.
              http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
            • gotelligarage@aol.com
              I have a 80 s cutlass that runs and drives also got my endero car i ran in in altamont a 79 cutlass has a stock car endero cage kit. That car is complete with
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
              • 0 Attachment
                I have a 80"s cutlass that runs and drives also got my endero car i ran in in altamont a 79 cutlass has a stock car endero cage kit. That car is complete with tank in trunk cage window net. All you would have to do is put on a left upper control arm on It got bent bang out the sheet metal a bent but fixable and you on. I am building a new car.
                Would trade for a derby car body..
                Ryan
              • Josh
                Ryan- That would be great, What kinda price are you looking at? Also what kinda derby car are you looking for? Do you have any pics.? If so here is my email
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
                • 0 Attachment
                  Ryan- That would be great, What kinda price are you looking at? Also
                  what kinda derby car are you looking for? Do you have any pics.? If
                  so here is my email adress( joshiebgood@...) send them here and
                  maybe we can work something out. I am going to vegas from the 18th-
                  27th of this month so it will have to be after I come back.
                  Thanks,
                  Josh
                • gotelligarage@aol.com
                  I will try to get some pic s tommarow. The built olds i would rather trade i have a few dollars into it. i would trade for a 70 s gm 60-64 ford etc. I also
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
                  • 0 Attachment
                    I will try to get some pic's tommarow. The built olds i would rather trade i have a few dollars into it.  i would trade for a 70's gm 60-64 ford etc. I also have a cop car light bar extra if interested. I have one for my camaro. The built car has a real nice cage the windsheild is cracked. But that you can throught  in a screen. Has a brand new vw tank on trunk mounted. Has the race harness etc..  I would like to find a old ford if anyone else out there has one i would like to buy one..
                    Ryan
                  • Josh Roberts
                    Ryan- The only derby car I have left is worthless. I mean the motor and tranny are in great shape but the body is gone! What kinda price are you looking to get
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Ryan-
                      The only derby car I have left is worthless. I mean the motor and tranny are in great shape but the body is gone! What kinda price are you looking to get for the enudro car?
                      Thanks
                      Josh

                      gotelligarage@... wrote:
                      I will try to get some pic's tommarow. The built olds i would rather trade i have a few dollars into it.  i would trade for a 70's gm 60-64 ford etc. I also have a cop car light bar extra if interested. I have one for my camaro. The built car has a real nice cage the windsheild is cracked. But that you can throught  in a screen. Has a brand new vw tank on trunk mounted. Has the race harness etc..  I would like to find a old ford if anyone else out there has one i would like to buy one..
                      Ryan


                      Do you Yahoo!?
                      Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.

                    • Josh Roberts
                      Ryan- have you cam up with any pics of your car? Also have you thought of a price? Who knows maybe someone will give you what you are asking for it? Thanks,
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 3, 2005
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Ryan- have you cam up with any pics of your car? Also have you thought of a price? Who knows maybe someone will give you what you are asking for it?
                        Thanks,
                        Josh

                        gotelligarage@... wrote:
                        I will try to get some pic's tommarow. The built olds i would rather trade i have a few dollars into it.  i would trade for a 70's gm 60-64 ford etc. I also have a cop car light bar extra if interested. I have one for my camaro. The built car has a real nice cage the windsheild is cracked. But that you can throught  in a screen. Has a brand new vw tank on trunk mounted. Has the race harness etc..  I would like to find a old ford if anyone else out there has one i would like to buy one..
                        Ryan


                        Do you Yahoo!?
                        Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

                      • Josh Roberts
                        Ryan- Hey is that the olds in your pics folder on the other group? I think it is under #18? if so let me know. i will try to call you today sometime and talk
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 13, 2005
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Ryan-
                          Hey is that the olds in your pics folder on the other group? I think it is under #18? if so let me know. i will try to call you today sometime and talk to you about it.
                          thanks
                          josh


                          gotelligarage@... wrote:
                          I will try to get some pic's tommarow. The built olds i would rather trade i have a few dollars into it.  i would trade for a 70's gm 60-64 ford etc. I also have a cop car light bar extra if interested. I have one for my camaro. The built car has a real nice cage the windsheild is cracked. But that you can throught  in a screen. Has a brand new vw tank on trunk mounted. Has the race harness etc..  I would like to find a old ford if anyone else out there has one i would like to buy one..
                          Ryan

                          __________________________________________________
                          Do You Yahoo!?
                          Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • gotelligarage@aol.com
                          Hey Josh that is it. The hood and right front fender needs to be straightened out. The window is broke but you could use mesh
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 13, 2005
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Hey Josh that is it. The hood and right front fender needs to be straightened out. The window is broke but you could use mesh
                          • Josh Roberts
                            Ryan- do you have an idea on a price? i need to have atleast a ballpark figure so i can figure it all out. no matter what the price is just let me know! all i
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 13, 2005
                            • 0 Attachment
                              Ryan-
                              do you have an idea on a price? i need to have atleast a ballpark figure so i can figure it all out. no matter what the price is just let me know! all i can say is yes or no.
                              thanks,
                              josh

                              gotelligarage@... wrote:
                              Hey Josh that is it. The hood and right front fender needs to be straightened out. The window is broke but you could use mesh


                              Do you Yahoo!?
                              Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

                            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.