Re: WHERE'S MY SHADES??!!

  • netmansteve
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      I dont mind this red at all.... now all we need is some YELLOW!!!
      ROFLMAO!!!!

      Steve jr.
      SSR ~EAST~
    • stris141
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
        --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@y..., "netmansteve"
        <netmansteve@y...> wrote:
        > I dont mind this red at all.... now all we need is some YELLOW!!!
        > ROFLMAO!!!!
        >
        > Steve jr.
        > SSR ~EAST~

        Now that would be cool!! Junker, can you mix some yellow in with
        this? It'll look just like one of our lava lamps. Like, way cool,
        dude. Far out, for sure! LOL LOL
        Steve
      • netmansteve
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
          AHHHHH thats better.... now I feel right at home.... its just like
          being at my Sugar Shack Racing page!!! LOL

          Most of my derby cars in the last few years have carried this color
          scheme...

          Steve jr.
          SSR ~EAST~
        • stris141
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
            <netmansteve@y...> wrote:
            > AHHHHH thats better.... now I feel right at home.... its just like
            > being at my Sugar Shack Racing page!!! LOL
            >
            > Most of my derby cars in the last few years have carried this color
            > scheme...
            >
            > Steve jr.
            > SSR ~EAST~

            Steve, He did good, didn't he?lol A bunch of my first cars, were
            yellow with red highlights.
            Steve