Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Carl/ Mike

  • mikehobby@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 9:57 AM
      JD, any time. I enjoyed helping and that's the least I could do after you helping me in Turlock. Its guys like you that make this sport great. I was over talking to the techs when you left. I think its great that they checked the cars over after the derby like they did. I think all derbies should do that makes it fair for everyone and ends the talk afterwards with no questions. see ya at the derbies!
        Mike
    • Steve S.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 10:09 AM
        Maybe we can get the boys at WGAS to do it this
        weekend in Mariposa.They put our derby on last yr,it
        went pretty well. I hope to see alot of u guys on this
        forum there,for those who show up.good luck steve
        --- mikehobby@... wrote:

        > JD, any time. I enjoyed helping and that's the least
        > I could do after you
        > helping me in Turlock. Its guys like you that make
        > this sport great. I was over
        > talking to the techs when you left. I think its
        > great that they checked the
        > cars over after the derby like they did. I think
        > all derbies should do that
        > makes it fair for everyone and ends the talk
        > afterwards with no questions. see
        > ya at the derbies!
        > Mike

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
      • carl mikkelsen
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1 5:10 PM
          Did mike help? He doesn't help on his own car. Just yaks on the cell phone.

          mikehobby@... wrote:
          JD, any time. I enjoyed helping and that's the least I could do after you helping me in Turlock. Its guys like you that make this sport great. I was over talking to the techs when you left. I think its great that they checked the cars over after the derby like they did. I think all derbies should do that makes it fair for everyone and ends the talk afterwards with no questions. see ya at the derbies!
            Mike

        • steve robinson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1 10:31 PM
            I understand he set some kind of speed record, getting to Gridley, in
            his motorhome!

            Steve

            In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, carl mikkelsen
            <lionsderby@s...> wrote:
            > Did mike help? He doesn't help on his own car. Just yaks on the
            cell phone.

            > mikehobby@a... wrote:JD, any time. I enjoyed helping and that's the
            least I could do after you helping me in Turlock. Its guys like you
            that make this sport great. I was over talking to the techs when you
            left. I think its great that they checked the cars over after the
            derby like they did. I think all derbies should do that makes it fair
            for everyone and ends the talk afterwards with no questions. see ya
            at the derbies!
            > Mike
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            > document.write('');