Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: Derby Lover!!!

  • Lewie Bambauer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      Thanks Megan and thanks Ron but I havent updated my site yet because I have been to busy building cars to impress Megan so sorry but I ll let you know when I get it updated. Lewie #11

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • joker55chevy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2004
        Hey Thanks Megan. We will be running at Orland in May so I hope to
        meet you there, JOKER JASON, #11 Lakeport, Ca.