Re: Imperial

  • Ken Schultz
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
      Interested!! what do ya want for it J.D. I am really interested, lets
      make a deal. I do need a 68 or later imp. also but the '67 imperial
      will work for one of my local derbies. Thanks J.D.

      --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "JD"
      <mjdaniels@o...> wrote:
      > Ken, I got a 67 imperial today, 68 fury 111 and a 62 new yorker.
      Can
      > you use the 67 imperial? if so it'll be yours. if you win again ken
      > do i get part of the purse this time? lolol talk to ya later jd
    • Ken Schultz
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
        We will have to negotiate the winnings split.

        --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schultz"
        <demoman4q@h...> wrote:
        > Interested!! what do ya want for it J.D. I am really interested,
        lets
        > make a deal. I do need a 68 or later imp. also but the '67 imperial
        > will work for one of my local derbies. Thanks J.D.
        >

        > --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "JD"
        > <mjdaniels@o...> wrote:
        > > Ken, I got a 67 imperial today, 68 fury 111 and a 62 new yorker.
        > Can
        > > you use the 67 imperial? if so it'll be yours. if you win again
        ken
        > > do i get part of the purse this time? lolol talk to ya later jd
      • robert dewyze
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
          1967 and 1968 imperials are almost identical. They
          outlaw 67 but not 68? Weird..........

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
        • boringd@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
            I'm looking for a imperial anybody have 1?
          • troy t
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
              I do call me
              510-719-0422