IDDA IN FALLON NV.

  • blaze663
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      If I get the track and IDDA together how many would show up? If its
      going to be a low car count, I don't think it would be a dumb move to
      ruin what we worked for the last couple of year.
      Now if IDDA comes in and the count is low the only money going
      back to the drivers would be entry fees. I'm having mixed feeling
      about this, I have already talked to the track and they seem to be
      game to at least feel things out, but , I still want to know car
      count.
      I would also like to see it held in May or June. Lets see what
      you all have to say.

      Blaze
    • robert dewyze
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        If you have a derby in Elko put on by the IDDA count
        me it!!!

        Robert DeWyze

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003