derbys

  • Ron Alley
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 2, 2003
      Just wondering what everyones thought are on this.
      What do you think would help raise car counts at derbys that are
      having low car counts?
      What would help keep car counts high at the derbys that still have
      high car counts?
      Do you like a derby with high car counts or low car counts?
      Promoters,please feel free to jump in here!
      Would anyone be interested in driving in a derby aired on tv
      (example) espn x-games, spike tv, travel channel,ect.?
      Do you prefere a derby with low entree fee and low payout or high
      entree fee with high payout,ect.?

      thanks

      ron
    • Christian Orozco
      Message 44 of 44 , May 10 9:40 PM
        Will I been running in Colusa for about 5 years now I think there a little unfair when it comes up to there friends  I've seen some guys go in to inspection and they only take 5 min to get inspected and the whole time there jest talking about there fishing trip they had the weekend before. But when other guys come around for there inspection!!  Those guys got 2 guys under the cars 2 under the hood and 2 more around the car...   so that's my thoughts on  the Colusa oh and it's jest way to muddy  every year

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 10, 2012, at 6:14 PM, "livekillerdie@..." <livekillerdie@...> wrote:

        I don't know were you run cars at. But I have never talk to one person that had something bad to say about Yuba. And the Colusa fair is what I'm referring to.