West Coast Championship

  • Rich & Vanessa Rutledge
    Message 1 of 102 , Sep 9, 2013
      Ticket booth is open at the Dixon Fairgrounds, tell your friends and family...12-2 and then 4-6 today!

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Jill Lancaster
      Message 102 of 102 , Sep 25, 2013

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 23, 2013, at 10:45 PM, derby41@... wrote:

        Big Lew  You can buy drinks at the Buckhorn next time Congratulations on a good victory !
          Tom
        In a message dated 9/23/2013 7:19:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, orlandderbygod11@... writes:

        The winner would like a t shirt please il buy 3 1xl 2 2xls and il pay full price for them since I think I can afford it lol

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 23, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Rich & Vanessa Rutledge <randvrutledge@...> wrote:

        Thank you Tom, we really appreciate your comments and suggestions!! Glad you had a good time!
        Rich & Vanessa

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 23, 2013, at 7:09 PM, derby41@... wrote:

         Had a great time at the West Coast Derby Championship this weekend
        Friday night the BBQ was great and all the drivers that were there won at least 2 or 3 prizes
        tools ,cutting torches,welding wire,gloves,and a mig welder were given away.
         Saturday was kind of slow because of the rain and cancellation of the derby heats.
        But they had a band playing Buck Ford band not to bad.
        The after party at the Buckhorn Bar was fun !!
        Tech was good what few problems there were dealt with and fixed.
        It was a good show to see with all the different classes of cars running
        I am sure there will be more cars there next year.

         Rich & Vanessa and family did a great job putting this show on  Thank You !!

        Maybe next year do a 2 day show.
        T-Shirts were to expensive  I did buy one but would have bought more!
        Saw a few people walk away when the saw the price.

         Once again thank you for putting on a great Derby!!!
         Tom Chivers   BORN  TO  DERBY

        In a message dated 9/22/2013 10:06:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, randvrutledge@... writes:

        Thanks so much to all of you who came out and supported us in our first year, you guys put on a great show!! That main event was amazing, best, most hard-hitting main I've ever seen! We had a great time this weekend and we appreciate all the comments from you drivers, really made all the work worthwhile!
        Rich and Vanessa

        Stocks Main:
        1st Lewie Bombauer
        2nd Ralph Garcia