Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] MoonBash 2013

  • P. carl V
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013
      kool thanks  shawnesti

      From: Shawnesti Machado <missshawnesti@...>
      To: "west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com" <west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] MoonBash 2013

      I will post tomorrow, we are not changing and rules, just adding clarifications

      On Sep 8, 2013, at 3:32 PM, "P. carl V" <bdd_99@...> wrote:

      does any body have the rules for derbys that moon officiated this year ??

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 15, 2013
        still lookin for rules for  moon bash !!!!!!  any help

        I will post tomorrow, we are not changing and rules, just adding clarifications

        On Sep 8, 2013, at 3:32 PM, "P. carl V" <bdd_99@...> wrote:

        does any body have the rules for derbys that moon officiated this year ??

        Save the Date! November 2nd for the 4th Annual MoonBash it will be at Amador County Fairgrounds in Plymouth, CA. Same rules as other derbies Moon has officiated this year. Details will be posted next week.

      • Shawnesti
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 15, 2013
          I just posted them in the file section of this site, sorry for the delay.

          --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "P. carl V" <bdd_99@...> wrote:

          > still lookin for rules for  moon bash !!!!!!  any help
          >

          > ________________________________

        • brandonh1331
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 16, 2013
            I see no mention of payout in the rules. What is the payout going to be? Is it going to be $700 to win the main like the fair derby?

            --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "Shawnesti" <missshawnesti@...> wrote:

            > I just posted them in the file section of this site, sorry for the delay.
            >
            > --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "P. carl V" <bdd_99@> wrote:
            > >
            > > still lookin for rules for  moon bash !!!!!!  any help
            > >

            > > ________________________________

          • Shawnesti Machado
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 16, 2013
              Brandon,

              working out details but draft payouts are as follows:

              Heats
              100
              60
              40

              Main
              3000
              1000
              500
              250

              We are working out details of payout and purse and times