Mariposa

  • derby41@...
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 1, 2013
      how did the posa derby go ??
    • Steve S.
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 2, 2013
        Mariposa was a great show. 27 cars. Hard hitting,no whining and no bagging. 16 Imperials. It was won by Dino Baca Sr.

        ------------------------------
        On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 6:18 PM PDT derby41@... wrote:

        >how did the posa derby go ??
      • forthefun_47
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 2, 2013
          Was a great hard hitting show put on by WGAS. No fair involvement in the show,everything ran smoothly.   Lots of bent imp subs when the show was over. Typical derby for us, northsiders vs southsiders.Congrats to Dino.

          Mariposa was a great show. 27 cars. Hard hitting,no whining and no bagging. 16 Imperials. It was won by Dino Baca Sr.

          On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 6:18 PM PDT derby41@... wrote:

          >how did the posa derby go ??

        • modrac2
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 2, 2013
            Anyone looking for used subframe out of a 67 imperial.  If so contact me via text 12096522760

            Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4