Re: West Coast Championship

  • blockhead269
    Message 1 of 102 , Jul 1, 2013
      I like Moon better than Obama. MOON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

      --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, Shawnesti Machado <missshawnesti@...> wrote:

      > First off I love how people join this site just to talk shit about a certain person, this it's the first time, some new user made these same claims right after the Turlock derby, where they claim this happened. Hide behind your screen and tuck it between your legs why don't you.
      >
      > Moon has derby for 20 years and knows most California drivers. Most of the older generation has know moon since he was little until present day. Moon is not a drug user and it is well known that moon's drug is derbying. Yes moon was arrested at the Turlock derby, but didn't have any drugs or pipe on him. And if you are from the mid west where you stated in a email to Troy. How would you know what goes on a local county Cali derby. I believe your the same Cali so-called driver that started this rumor last year.
      >
      > Moon did not go out to the consee at Metal Mayhem, because of how the derby was being ran, and the fact he was taken out by 3 cheated cars in the heat where allowed to continually able to hit him all at once even in the drivers door while his passenger side was against the k wall. He decided not to go back out after that and all the damage that was done. They ruined all 4 rims, broke the front ears off the block and the block was also cracked by the water jackets. Ruined both a frames and suspension. Moon is going to Hot Rockin 4th in Utah two weeks after and didn't want to ruined more parts and waste more money. So he could get teamed again while other sandbag there illegal cars to the win.
      >
      > So I will not entertain your stupidity anymore, waste of time really. Your make yourself look stupid by saying things that most Cali drivers know for a fact are a lie.
      >
      > Peace out MsMoonDog!
      >

      > On Jun 30, 2013, at 6:26 PM, "racerxx630" <racerxx630@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Who praising him like Obama?
      > > Did he get caught with crack? If so he's clean now..don't even drink..Everyone deserves a second chance..
      > > He did take an azz whoopn at mm...but he did build a car, and transport it all the way there..so frake you..
      > > He's very knowledgable on derby cars. And that's comming from someone who's done this for 30 yrs...
      > > .I'm pretty sure he has more than 10 yrs exp..he started when he was 14..
      > >
      > > I don't smoke crack no more..had to quit..
      > >
      > > Who are you? Or are you just brave behind a screen..
      > > I consider moon a friend..so dont send me emails being disrespectful..
      > >
      > > Have a nice day..
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPad
      > >
      > > On Jun 29, 2013, at 8:47 PM, "racerxx630" <racerxx630@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Jill Lancaster
      Message 102 of 102 , Sep 25, 2013

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 23, 2013, at 10:45 PM, derby41@... wrote:

        Big Lew  You can buy drinks at the Buckhorn next time Congratulations on a good victory !
          Tom
        In a message dated 9/23/2013 7:19:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, orlandderbygod11@... writes:

        The winner would like a t shirt please il buy 3 1xl 2 2xls and il pay full price for them since I think I can afford it lol

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 23, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Rich & Vanessa Rutledge <randvrutledge@...> wrote:

        Thank you Tom, we really appreciate your comments and suggestions!! Glad you had a good time!
        Rich & Vanessa

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 23, 2013, at 7:09 PM, derby41@... wrote:

         Had a great time at the West Coast Derby Championship this weekend
        Friday night the BBQ was great and all the drivers that were there won at least 2 or 3 prizes
        tools ,cutting torches,welding wire,gloves,and a mig welder were given away.
         Saturday was kind of slow because of the rain and cancellation of the derby heats.
        But they had a band playing Buck Ford band not to bad.
        The after party at the Buckhorn Bar was fun !!
        Tech was good what few problems there were dealt with and fixed.
        It was a good show to see with all the different classes of cars running
        I am sure there will be more cars there next year.

         Rich & Vanessa and family did a great job putting this show on  Thank You !!

        Maybe next year do a 2 day show.
        T-Shirts were to expensive  I did buy one but would have bought more!
        Saw a few people walk away when the saw the price.

         Once again thank you for putting on a great Derby!!!
         Tom Chivers   BORN  TO  DERBY

        In a message dated 9/22/2013 10:06:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, randvrutledge@... writes:

        Thanks so much to all of you who came out and supported us in our first year, you guys put on a great show!! That main event was amazing, best, most hard-hitting main I've ever seen! We had a great time this weekend and we appreciate all the comments from you drivers, really made all the work worthwhile!
        Rich and Vanessa

        Stocks Main:
        1st Lewie Bombauer
        2nd Ralph Garcia