West Coast Championship Derby and Hot Rod Expo

  • Rich and Vanessa Rutledge
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      UPDATE: Register by 4th of July (must be postmarked by 7/4/2013) and be entered into a drawing to win a 2 night (September 20 &21, 2013) stay here: http://www.bestwesterndixon.com/. The room includes a full hot breakfast both mornings. The hotel boasts of a steam room, sauna, pool, and Jacuzzi. Get your registrations in.
    • eric
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
        Are we included if we have already registered?

        Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

        [west_coast_derby_gallery] West Coast Championship Derby and Hot Rod Expo

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
          Yes, absolutely!