Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: WeCrash Video

  • derby41@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
      Good Video  I watched the live show on the Internet a couple of weeks ago very impressive
      those guys put a lot of effort and thought into there derby cars
       Derbys are evolving it seems like most California drivers are living in the past and do not want to change
      or even build a good car!  I want to move to the mid west where you can derby 3 times a week all
      summer long       Tom

      In a message dated 11/30/2012 7:57:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, troytagvtown@... writes:

      Your very welcome Frannie.
      Next year is a new year and were all looking forward to supporting promoters who
      Have respect for the rules and the drivers....
      Have a nice day

      --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "hollandfrannie" <hollandfrannie@...> wrote:

      > Troy,
      > Thank you for putting the message on this site. Everyone should view this video, it is awesome. All of you drivers that have participated in the Holland Racing Promotions derbies over the many years are appreciated.
      > Fran

    • blockhead269
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
        Enough drivers know about the new style build that evolution is inevitable. Like the other dinosaurs we either evolve or die.