pickup derbies

  • hollandfrannie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      I would like to know what drivers would be interested in entering a pickup derby. Working with two different fairs to put on a full event and pay the same purse that I pay out to the car derbies. I would appreciate it if you would let me know. Please email me at hollandracing@... Thank you.....
      Fran
    • enduroracer77
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        I would run depends where at though. Also why no mini shows?

        --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "hollandfrannie" <hollandfrannie@...> wrote:

        > I would like to know what drivers would be interested in entering a pickup derby. Working with two different fairs to put on a full event and pay the same purse that I pay out to the car derbies. I would appreciate it if you would let me know. Please email me at hollandracing@... Thank you.....
        > Fran

      • hollandfrannie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
          The fairs that I am dealing with at the present time are the Los Banos and State Fair. In process of talking with all of the fairs that I had derbies at last year, so more information will be coming. Please email me if you have any interest, hollandracing@... Thank you.....