stirrn dirt rules

  • troy t
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      heres a good set of rules. notice how their spelled out. orginized.
      theres little room for grey area.

      also notice they pay 5k to win?
      and they do NOT charge the drivers to enter..

      http://stirrindirtracing.com/rules/
    • tim boehm

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
          well maybe more promotors  ( in cali  )  need to take a look at what  stirrindirt is doin for their drivers and the sport, and try to follow suit, with their own rules and derby!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
            On the 1980's class they got the eligible  years of cars wrong  A 77 Monte is like a 76 No? A 79 Cordoba is like 78 right? A 78 Ford is same as a 77?
             77 on Full sized GM, 79 on a full sized Chrysler, 79 on a Ford.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
              your derby does pay, and thats a good thing.
              your rule package is better than stirrn dirt. imo.
              apperantally its not easy to put on an honest straight up show. promoters are in this to make money and that can cloud their judgment i guess? i think your on the right path. i hope your show makes money. thats the only way it will continue. i could show up and take a royal ass whoopn from your local drivers..( some of the best of the best )

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
                i think i read their actually paying 100 in gas if you pre enter? did i read that right?
                now thats what im talking about.. pay me 100.00 to enter? wowsers..
                dam how times are a changing?