Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: Lakeport Derby....

  • Jason Ingham
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
      Right on Wes, come up early tommorrow if you can, we will be hangin out at the shop man!!!  Drive safe!!! JOKER JASON.

      From: Jason Ingham <jokerjason55@...>
      To: "west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com" <west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 7:40 AM

      No kidding man maybe some stuff will stay open after 10 oclock!!!!  See ya around Steve!!  JOKER JASON.

      All I can say is, if you're not sure, fill up your truck as you get there. Because they roll up the sidewalks early!!! Steve --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Banning" <banningmark@...> wrote: > > Do they allow you to stay the night at the fairgrounds in lakport after the derby?? I know they have the fair going on, ar there any campsites they will let us stay at there in the fairgrounds?? >
    • wes smock
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2011
        i just want to say i had an awesome time, you guys up there are some of the coolest dudes around, good sports, and fun to hang with. looking forward to coming up there again.

        Right on Wes, come up early tommorrow if you can, we will be hangin out at the shop man!!!  Drive safe!!! JOKER JASON.

        hey jason im excited, cars on the trailer and ready to come up there, looking forward to hangin out with ya all. im sure i will be lost when i get there so be expecting a call from my lost ass.

        No kidding man maybe some stuff will stay open after 10 oclock!!!!  See ya around Steve!!  JOKER JASON.

        All I can say is, if you're not sure, fill up your truck as you get there. Because they roll up the sidewalks early!!! Steve --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Banning" <banningmark@...> wrote: > > Do they allow you to stay the night at the fairgrounds in lakport after the derby?? I know they have the fair going on, ar there any campsites they will let us stay at there in the fairgrounds?? >
      • NIP
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2011
          Good deal Wes. Had a blast running with you and and competing against you in the heat and main. YOU HAD SOME GNARLY HITS!! JEEEZUS man!!!! take it easy, thanks for derbying with us, and we'll see you soon.