1965 lincoln hubcaps

  • Gotelligarage
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011

      Hey does anyone have a set of hubcaps off a 1965 suicide lincoln they want to sell. I need a set for my driver..

      From: Dan Sumpter <dansumpter85@...>
      To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 11:27 AM

      So where can we find a set of rules?

      From: troy t <troytagvtown@...>
      Subject: [west_coast_derby_gallery] orland 3500 to win?
      To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 28, 2011, 6:30 PM

      is it true?
      3500.00 first place
      2000.00 second

      a big THANK YOU to whoever negotiated this prize money.

      its possible the fair board realizes bigger prize moneys might mean more OVERALL revenue for the fair itself..

      too bad its may 21st...
      same day as utah..may mania 6k first..4k second..

    • rudy russo
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 11, 2011

        To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
        From: jokerjason55@...