Free entry July 24th Sothern Oregon Speedway

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Registered members of bbddn.com are granted FREE entry for car and driver to our derby July 24th 2010 at the SO Speedway. Check out the rules and get your registration forms at the following link http://www.bbddn.com/page7.php It doesn't cost anything to become a member. Sign up, find a car, build it to the rules, and come have your shot at $1600

      PURSE:
      V8 class
      Heat Winners $250 + Trophy
      Second Place Heat $150 + Trophy

      Main Event:
      First Place $1600.00 + Trophy
      Second Place $500.00 + Trophy
      Third Place $250.00 + Trophy

      4 Cylinder Class:
      First Place $300 + Trophy
      Second Place $150 + Trophy
      Third Place Trophy
      Most Aggressive Trophy
      Prettiest Car Contest Trophy
      Longest Haul Trophy + $50.00

      Mail your entry forms in ASAP
      If you have any questions or comments, just send us an e-mail or call 541-821-1804

      Come see us at the Medford Cruise June 19th and 20th at the Booze Brothers Demo Driver Network booth. We will have a couple of derby cars on display. Come check them out.