HELLO

  • Ron Alley <captain93ron@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      GEEEZZZZ where did every one go?????

      Sooo,what type of derby rules does everyone like,stock,modified,iron
      car,run what ya brung,ect.?

      Myself,i like rules that let ya build a good car,but not so much
      that you have to spend a year to build a competetive car. So i would
      have to say that i like modified the most,but stock type rules are ok
      sometimes.

      ron
    • derbygirl167
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2003

        We run different rules here.    One of our derbies is pretty much stock with a few allowable things such as some welding here and there.   Also another derby we run is semi outlaw.   It is kinda nice not having the same ole rules all the time, just means ya need a few more cars, lol.

        Marsha  #167
        IDDA Member #2290
        www.devoted.to/puremetal
        Tri~State Demolition  *Indiana*

         "Ron Alley <captain93ron@...>" <captain93ron@...> wrote:

        GEEEZZZZ where did every one go?????

        Sooo,what type of derby rules does everyone like,stock,modified,iron
        car,run what ya brung,ect.?

        Myself,i like rules that let ya build a good car,but not so much
        that you have to spend a year to build a competetive car. So i would
        have to say that i like modified the most,but stock type rules are ok
        sometimes.

        ron

        Do you Yahoo!?