Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: Imperial's at dutch

  • carl mikkelsen
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 1, 2009
      It is in Illinios but is it chicago?

      --- On Fri, 10/30/09, troy t <troytagvtown@...> wrote:

      From: troy t <troytagvtown@...>
      Subject: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: Imperial's at dutch
      To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 8:25 PM

      you would be a welcome site..i hope you do make it..last yr it was in the middle of june..round trip tickets could be had for 150.00...
      round trip..
      its an event thats unmatched in the derby world..
      the drivetrains and builds are outa this world...
      the promoter has a driver area that has drinks,food, and snacks..FREE! !
      in the same area theres a huge platform so the drivers have a first class seat to watch the show..they know the show is put on, and made by the drivers..and they show it!!
      ive got a free pass next yr to enter..and a guaranteed spot..they want their winners and mad dogs to return..
      theres only 120 cars for the mehem class..and it sells out quicklly every year..i hate to admit it but even if we had 10 of calif best builders/drivers show.. wed be lucky to get 1 finish in the top 10..its not that were no good..its just a hole diff level of racing..
      the heats lasted 70 min plus
      the main lasted 1 hr 45 min..

      nov 1st the promoters are susposed to put out the rules and where itll be..they claim its out grown the current stadium...
      hey if your going to come you mise well build a car..best seat in the house..hehe
      fly in and drive..fly home...airlines are low prices right now..

      --- In west_coast_derby_ gallery@yahoogro ups.com, kurtis vanfoeken <vnfkn@...> wrote:

      > Brian  Holt  won  both nights of  Los Banos
      >
      > Hey troy what day is the derby your going to in chicago ? Thinking of   getting a plane ticket  to come watch

    • Lewie Bambauer
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 5, 2009
        no... tRAVEL TRAILER AND BOAT TRAILER RACES THOUGH AFTER DERBY... SHOULD BE A RIOT

        From: thomas saunders jr <shakeyjr132@ yahoo.com>
        To: west_coast_derby_ gallery@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 2:32 PM

        how much are the tickets and how many cars showing up