RE: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: Petaluma 2009: Worst Derby EVER!!!!!

  • rudy russo
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 1, 2009
      Pretty much man. Sonoma county used to have HUGE derbys back in the early 80's. Hell, ask some of the local guys who have been doing for a long time about back then. They would get damn near 100 cars at the sonoma county derby. No kidding. But, those times are WAAAYYYY gone, sad to say, but it will never return to that. But, go to places like orland, dixon, Woodland, Los Banos, and a few others and you still get pretty damn good car counts, and excellent, hard hitting driving as well. Laters...Dale Ingham

      To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
      From: dukenrat@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:03:18 +0000
      Subject: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: Petaluma 2009: Worst Derby EVER!!!!!

      Gee! So then basically what you're saying is: Demo Derby is dead in California, or at least Sonoma County?