WE HAVE A 61 MERC WAGON AND A 64 2 DR GALAXIE FOR SALE AT FATBOYSINC.COM

  • fatboysinc_com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      WE HAVE A RUST FREE 61 MERC WAGON AND A RUST FREE 64 GALAXIE 500 XL FOR
      SALE ON OUR WEBSITE(fatboysinc.com). FOR MORE INFO GO TO OUR WEBSITES
      HOME PAGE AND CLICK ON THE BUTTONS UNDER CARS FOR SALE. THERE YOU WILL
      FIND PICTURES, PRICES AND MOR INFO.
    • fatboysinc_com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
        I have sold the 64 Galaxie but David Holt still has the 61 Merc wagon
        for sale. You can see pics and info on fatboysinc.com. Just go to the
        home page and click on the 61 merc wagon button.

        --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "fatboysinc_com"

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
          We have sold the Merc wagon now too. All we have left is a 65 Imperial
          running and driving, tagged and insured. It is to nice for me to derby
          it. I was asking $2500 but I would take $1500.

          <holtbrosracing@...> wrote:

          > I have sold the 64 Galaxie but David Holt still has the 61 Merc wagon
          > for sale. You can see pics and info on fatboysinc.com. Just go to the
          > home page and click on the 61 merc wagon button.
          >
          > --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "fatboysinc_com"
          > <holtbrosracing@> wrote:
          > >
          > > WE HAVE A RUST FREE 61 MERC WAGON AND A RUST FREE 64 GALAXIE 500 XL
          > FOR
          > > SALE ON OUR WEBSITE(fatboysinc.com). FOR MORE INFO GO TO OUR
          WEBSITES
          > > HOME PAGE AND CLICK ON THE BUTTONS UNDER CARS FOR SALE. THERE YOU
          > WILL
          > > FIND PICTURES, PRICES AND MOR INFO.

        • carl mikkelsen
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009