state fair derby

  • DerbyKc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
       very good show...  fast and dry track.... very hard hitting
      9 car main

      1st Ryan Chivers      imperial
       2nd Troy Tag       Cadillac
      3rd John Greenwood AKA SICKPUPPY Cadillac
      4th Alex Villareal   Cordoba

      2 imperials, 1 t-bird, crown vic, few caddy, few cordoba, few monte carlos, 1 galaxie, and a few crybabies

      Overall good show nice little battle at the end between ryan and troy

    • DerbyKc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        2nd night of the state fair derby

        very good show better then the night before

        California State Champion is Ryan Chivers

        Main event
        1st Ryan Chivers  Imperial
        2nd Jon???         Lincoln
        3rd   orland guy   Lincoln
        4th Troy Tag     Cadillac

        all used cars...... no cry babies at all

      • Sean Van Atta
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          How many cars showed for the 2nd night of the state fair?
          I heard they got started an hour late.

          To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
          From: DerbyKc@...
          Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 05:08:04 -0400
          Subject: [west_coast_derby_gallery] state fair derby

          2nd night of the state fair derby

          very good show better then the night before

          California State Champion is Ryan Chivers

          Main event
          1st Ryan Chivers  Imperial
          2nd Jon???         Lincoln
          3rd   orland guy   Lincoln
          4th Troy Tag     Cadillac

          all used cars...... no cry babies at all

          See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!
        • rickys_tdy_email
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            CONGRATS to Chivers!

            But how was it a better show, rumor has it there were only 8 cars???

            --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, DerbyKc@... wrote:

            > 2nd night of the state fair derby
            >
            > very good show better then the night before
            >
            > California State Champion is Ryan Chivers
            >
            > Main event
            > 1st Ryan Chivers Imperial
            > 2nd Jon??? Lincoln
            > 3rd orland guy Lincoln
            > 4th Troy Tag Cadillac
            >
            > all used cars...... no cry babies at all
            >

            > **************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
            your travel
            > deal here.

          • rickys_tdy_email
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
              CONGRATS to Chivers!

              But how was it a better show, rumor has it there were only 8 cars???

              --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, DerbyKc@... wrote:

              > 2nd night of the state fair derby
              >
              > very good show better then the night before
              >
              > California State Champion is Ryan Chivers
              >
              > Main event
              > 1st Ryan Chivers Imperial
              > 2nd Jon??? Lincoln
              > 3rd orland guy Lincoln
              > 4th Troy Tag Cadillac
              >
              > all used cars...... no cry babies at all
              >

              > **************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
              your travel
              > deal here.

            • Tony Naples
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008

                How did the Silver GM wagon do?

                To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
                From: rickys_tdy_email@...
                Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:33:43 +0000
                Subject: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: state fair derby

                CONGRATS to Chivers!

                But how was it a better show, rumor has it there were only 8 cars???

                --- In west_coast_derby_ gallery@yahoogro ups.com, DerbyKc@... wrote:

                > 2nd night of the state fair derby
                >
                > very good show better then the night before
                >
                > California State Champion is Ryan Chivers
                >
                > Main event
                > 1st Ryan Chivers Imperial
                > 2nd Jon??? Lincoln
                > 3rd orland guy Lincoln
                > 4th Troy Tag Cadillac
                >
                > all used cars...... no cry babies at all
                >

                > ************ **It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
                your travel
                > deal here.
                > (http://information. travel.aol. com/deals? ncid=aoltrv00050 000000047)

                Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit
              • f250_8
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
                  --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, DerbyKc@... wrote:
                  >tags should of won hands down the first nite and his son should have
                  got second the first nite

                  > 1st Ryan Chivers imperial
                  > 2nd Troy Tag Cadillac
                  > 3rd John Greenwood AKA SICKPUPPY Cadillac
                  > 4th Alex Villareal Cordoba
                  >

                  > 2 imperials, 1 t-bird, crown vic, few caddy, few cordoba, few monte
                  carlos,
                  > 1 galaxie, and a few crybabies
                  >
                  > Overall good show nice little battle at the end between ryan and
                  troy

                  > **************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
                  your travel
                  > deal here.

                • Sean Van Atta
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
                    Check out the video of the California State Fair Derby from Sunday night.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9lIWnJk2k

                    To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
                    From: f250_8@...
                    Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:48:42 +0000