Re: Possible Weaverville II Date

  • donaldroot
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2008
      --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com,
      slammeddestruction@... wrote:

      > 1hat about adding the 4-h bbq in to the idea of derby and fireworks
      to bring in the people it could benifit both

    • John Hodges
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
        BAR-B-QUE !!!!!! FIREWORKS!!!!! DESTRUCTION DERBY !!!!!!!!! SIGN ME UP THE WEATHER SHOULD BE COOLER AND SINCE ITS STILL DEER SEASON IT WONT RAIN. I WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO SOME KIND OF DISCOUNT ON SOME ROOMS FOR THAT WEEKEND LIKE A PROOF OF PURCHSE OF A 4-H FFA   BAR-B-QUE DINNER TICKET STUB. IT SHOULD BE A GOOD DERBY.IF WE WORK TOGETHER AND KEEP A POSTIVE ATTITUDE I ELECT SCOTT BAMBAUER AS OUR SPOKESMAN.HE IS THE ONLY GUY THAT CAN TAKE AN A$$ CHEWING, AND STILL END UP WITH A HUG.THAT JUST REFLECTS GOOD UP BRINGIN.BUT THIS TIME I'M GOING TO KEEP A CLOSER EYE ON THAT GUY.....

        Im reinvited... ..sweet.. .  I only ask for one thing... I want two out of town officials to flag and dq drivers and score .....I have no problem with gene teching.... But the scoring and flagging and dq'ing has got to go... I think that If that was accomplished and we can have a imperial derby in October and by then maybe a really nice first place prize...  There might be 50 cars show up to Weaverville. .... What a boost to the towns economy entering winter!!?? With entry fees could come a half off or more motel room???  I think John H. Has some pull there...  Just my two cents..  I have 4 imperials and two other cars that could easily have drivers and be sent up there to finish off at the end of the year... I know there is like  6 or 7 imperials laying around that run in the dixon woodland area...

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
          food, fireworks, and derby, sounds good to me, lets do it..

          -

        • slammeddestruction@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2008
            Let's dooo it!!!!!!!!!!!!