Dodge Diplomat

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Anyone know how they hold up in a derby??
    • carl mikkelsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        how much?  80's class in Turlock. Good car.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          It's a 1983 Diplomat with a 318v8 and It's all ready to go for Napa
          but I'm wondering if anyone has seen one run? I know they are like
          Cordobas. Do they hold up well?
          --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, carl mikkelsen
          <lionsderby@...> wrote:

          > how much? 80's class in Turlock. Good car.
          >
          > Matt <mattbuss1050@...> wrote: Anyone know how they hold up
          in a derby??

        • carl mikkelsen
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
            It is  not like a Cordoba. More like Aspen.