CraigAdam dropping out(or is he staying on as bystander?)

  • charlesfinney_99
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      I dont know whether laugh or cry.

      I read Craig's post and couldnt help thinking about it for a while.

      He is blessed with obvious intellect yet,it seems to me he is
      somewhat negatively channelling his intellect.

      My purpose here to speak my FRANK opion for the benefit of
      all,inclusing salvation of OUR souls.

      Truth sometimes hurt, and many revolutionary ideas faced oppositions.

      Even Wesley face all kinds of skeptics and laughters from all
      quarters.
      AND here I am,voicing my honest opinions without ANY prejuidice and
      malice,for WHAT I perceived to be vital issues and it is up to the
      members to believe them,or no believe them,and up to the FOUNDER to
      let me stay or delete my messages or myself.

      Hope Craig stays, and we have MORE people come over and debate
      honestly whether we agree or not.

      I really dont know whether to cry or laugh!
    • Craig L. Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        on 5/1/02 3:13 AM, charlesfinney_99 at no_reply@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > I dont know whether laugh or cry.
        >
        > I read Craig's post and couldnt help thinking about it for a while.
        >
        > He is blessed with obvious intellect yet,it seems to me he is
        > somewhat negatively channelling his intellect.
        >
        > My purpose here to speak my FRANK opion for the benefit of
        > all,inclusing salvation of OUR souls.
        >
        > Truth sometimes hurt, and many revolutionary ideas faced oppositions.
        >
        > Even Wesley face all kinds of skeptics and laughters from all
        > quarters.
        > AND here I am,voicing my honest opinions without ANY prejuidice and
        > malice,for WHAT I perceived to be vital issues and it is up to the
        > members to believe them,or no believe them,and up to the FOUNDER to
        > let me stay or delete my messages or myself.
        >
        > Hope Craig stays, and we have MORE people come over and debate
        > honestly whether we agree or not.
        >
        > I really dont know whether to cry or laugh!

        Well, whether you laugh or cry -- or both -- thank you for your very
        gracious response.

        I need to remain a bystander for a while.

        --
        Craig L. Adams
        Weidman United Methodist Church
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          >My purpose here to speak my FRANK opion for the benefit of
          >all,inclusing salvation of OUR souls.

          Nice to know everything you're saying is your opinion Charles and not
          fact!