Brother,Come! Let's go to heaven!

  • charlesfinney_99
    Message 1 of 603 , Mar 1, 2002
      "These are the ones who come out of the great
      tribulation,and washed in the blood of the Lamb."<br>Rev
      7:14<br><br>Brother, In this world of sadness and trouble,we are
      walking daily toword the unknown. Where do we go,and how
      will we end up?<br><br>Days are dark,we hear the
      rumours of war and troubles in the world and in our
      troubled,our soul is fearful.<br><br>Instinctively,I know I
      must escape. Already so many billions are suffering in
      intolerable prison of life around the world. Oh those
      billions of sufferes in Islamic world,Africa,China and
      poverty-stricken,war-torn third world!<br>Troubles and troubles and MORE
      troubles!<br><br>Even in America,the sorrow is beginning. Americans can
      feel in their guts something aweful is
      happening.<br><br>Brother,we must nagivate treacherous water and go to our
      Home in Heaven!<br>Where you are is dangerous
      zone,wordly and sinful,you are indulging in sins,and go along
      with the FLOOD OF THE WORLD,BUT that is a way of
      repent all sins you know you ought to.<br>Why delay? If
      you know what to repent,shouldnt you repent? Oh,your
      Lord is calling you in your heart,stop following
      evil,and come to bright light of
      Heaven.<br><br>Brother,come with me. Let's repent our sins one by one in His
      Blood. It is hard,yes, but this you must do to escape
      hell. We must categorically repent and stop
      sinning.<br>Then, pray with me moment by moment to resist same sins
      to enslave you again. Will you do it?<br><br>If your
      sins were so entrenched so that you cant escape
      them,please ask others to pray for you. Not only I will pray
      for you,Puritan members will be gladly pray for you
      so you may repent and defeat your
      sins.<br><br>Come,brother,days are dark,it is getting cold outside. There is
      love,peace and joy in your Father's House.<br>Please no more
      live in sins and darkness.<br>Today,on your
      knee,repent all sins,and return.<br><br>Then,we will together
      meet Jesus. Our sins shall be washed clean in His
      Blood.<br>Will you come,brother?
    • godsgrace0917
      Message 603 of 603 , Jan 11, 2008
        Hello, although new to this group, I read this message written so long
        ago and wished to comment . After reading this, I feel I must agree that
        we do have a choice as to if we saved or not. I believe also that of
        course God knows who will and will not,, but I have asked those who say
        we have no choice in the matter, "Well then, is it your position then ,
        that some who sincerely seek Gods will and salvation, cannot obtain it
        even if they follow all God says to do to be saved, if they are not
        predestined to do so? (by their definition of this) They had no answer,
        and so I still feel that we have a choice, and God does indeed know who
        will choose HIM and who will not. I found this message very interesting,
        thank the writer of this. Lisa