Typical of Christianity, when the rubber

  • apokalupsisus
    Message 1 of 603 , Dec 1, 2001
      meets the road, they prefer to dignify their sin
      natures with religion rather than obey God in grace (even
      at the expense of their sanity)<br><br>Galatians 3:1
      You foolish (idiot) Galatians, who has bewitched you,
      before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as
      crucified?<br> 2 This is the only thing I want to find out from
      you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the
      Law, or by hearing with faith?<br> 3 Are you so
      foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being
      perfected by the flesh?<br> 4 Did you suffer so many things
      in vain-- if indeed it was in vain?<br> 5 Does He
      then, who provides you with the Spirit and works
      miracles among you, do it by the works of the Law, or by
      hearing with faith?<br> 6 Even so Abraham BELIEVED GOD,
      AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS.
    • godsgrace0917
      Message 603 of 603 , Jan 11, 2008
        Hello, although new to this group, I read this message written so long
        ago and wished to comment . After reading this, I feel I must agree that
        we do have a choice as to if we saved or not. I believe also that of
        course God knows who will and will not,, but I have asked those who say
        we have no choice in the matter, "Well then, is it your position then ,
        that some who sincerely seek Gods will and salvation, cannot obtain it
        even if they follow all God says to do to be saved, if they are not
        predestined to do so? (by their definition of this) They had no answer,
        and so I still feel that we have a choice, and God does indeed know who
        will choose HIM and who will not. I found this message very interesting,
        thank the writer of this. Lisa