New Web Site coming

  • Craig L. Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      For those who may remember the material I had up on the web at the
      Weidman United Methodist Church web site:

      I am currently in the process of completing a new updated personal
      website which will contain (eventually) all the old material (that was
      on the old Weidman UMC site) plus plenty of new material. I am hoping
      that the new site will be ready for upload on Saturday. (I've still got
      a few glitches to work out.)

      Because the new site will have some "blog"-y characteristics, it will be
      easy for people to subscribe to an RSS feed to be alerted to
      additions I make to the site - as I revise, update & upload old
      material, and add new material.

      I will also be updating the "Old Books" so that their formatting
      conforms to current web standards, but that will take a very very long time.

      --
      Craig L. Adams
      Carlisle United Methodist Church