  • Bonnie :-)
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2006
      Is everyone on holiday?

    • paulweary@lineone.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
        >From: "Bonnie :-)" <BRowley3@...>

        >Is everyone on holiday?

        No

        Shalom,

        --
        Paul Weary
        Islington and Camden

        Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!
      • +Magdalen/Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2007
          Where is our webmaster? This person needs to be dumped! Do I hear an amen to that?
          +Thomas
          _____________________________________
          _____________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2007
            --- In wesleyantheology@yahoogroups.com, "+Magdalen/Thomas"
            <xgamer@...> wrote:

            > Where is our webmaster? This person needs to be dumped! Do I hear an
            amen to that?
            > +Thomas

            Done and done. Removed, banned, messages deleted from archives, and
            reported to yahoo authorities. If I could, I would smack them with my
            book of discipline. :)
          • Ken
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 30, 2007
              AMEN!!!

              Where is our webmaster? This person needs to be dumped! Do I hear an amen to that?
              +Thomas

              1 801 697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited

              Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
              Checked by AVG Free Edition.