=PERSONAL=DESTINY=

  • Gus Hudson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      PERSONAL DESTINY is determined by your goal. Mat.7:13-14 and John 5:28-29
      confirm only TWO possible destinations. Thus, all who seek Eternal Life,
      shall find it by diligent, on-going, daily application of Mat.19:17, Ex
      20:1-17, Jer.29:13, and Php.2:12.
      Obversely, all not desirous of Eternal Life, receive damnation. Luke
      16:19-31, Rev. 21:8 All retirement and old age security seekers ignore the
      fact that the constantly approaching END of physical existence, canNOT be
      prolonged beyond the years appointed them, and that their temporal
      investments canNOT accompany them into the grave where all go. Job 7:1,
      12:9-10, Ps.90:10, Heb.9:27, 1Tim.6:7
      Only the spiritually insane reject the opportunity to exchange a Gen
      2:7 temporal body, for a John 3:6-8 Eternal one. That's what Messiah
      exhibited Re-birth as, the exchange of the temporal, for The Eternal.
      Elderly retirement and then imminent resurrection to hell fire, canNOT
      compare with Eternal Life. They whose destiny is Eternal Life, seek Mat
      6:19-21, Eternal investments and are satisfied with the Ps.37:25 and Mat.
      6:25-34 guaranteed sufficiency for daily needs.
      Claims of superior morality standards based on other than the only
      Godly, Ps.119: 172, Ex.20:1-17, Mat.22:36-40 FOUNDATION of Righteousness,
      are fraudulent and equally as worthy of expulsion from The Garden of God's
      Presence, as Adam and Eve were. Life after death, is an historically
      confirmed FACT but, whether yours ends in hell fire or is preserved in
      Paradise until the first resurrection, depends on whether you HEED the
      admonition of Luke 13:5.
      Rejection of any part of God's Ex.20:1-17 LAW, renders you Rev.3:16
      damned, regardless of whatever feelings, opinions, or decision other wise;
      all Holy Scripture is inspired of God. Eccl.9:10, Mat.4:4, Rom.2:13, 2Tim
      2:15, 3:16, Rev.2:7 All temporal goals without totally committed,
      functional respect for the entirety of the context of John 15:10, deprive of
      Eternal Life.
      To become a disciple of Messiah The Christ, requires only that you
      emulate His John 15:10 Testimony so that as stated therein, you are abiding
      IN" His Love and thus, blessed with His Holy Presence enveloping you and
      resultantly, you are exhibiting His John 3:33 SEAL of Truth that without,
      Rev.22:14 confirms NO one has permission to enter into The Holy City,
      through The Gates thereof, to eat The Fruit Of The Tree of Eternal Life that
      grows therein and nowhere else.
      Keep in mind, that a Disciple of Messiah does not GO to Church,
      because he or she IS God's Church, the human, earthen Temple wherein you
      permit The Holy Spirit to take up permanent residence within you, by your
      daily life style emulation of His Ex.20: 1-17 Thundered Love LAW of Eternal
      Life Righteousness. Being a totally committed Disciple of Messiah, you'll
      do nothing that constitutes shared allegiance, and daily read and meditate
      on His LAW of Life, so that day-by-day, eventually, God's LAW becomes
      totally applied as your daily life style Testimony of being Messiah's
      Disciple, so that all of your friends and acquaintances become aware that
      you are a chosen vessel of The Eternal God, destined to reign and rule with
      Him, when He returns to establish His Kingdom on earth as He said He would.
      A.-AuGust H.-Terrace myezmailaddress@... ->>
      website->> www.olivecandlevoice.com

      P.S. Note my change of ezMail address from myezmailaddress@... -to-
      myezmailaddress@... because the volume of correspondence
      has exceeded Yahoo's mail processing limits; thus, if assurance of receival
      and reply is desired, be sure to send your letter to:
      myezmailaddress@...

    • Craig L. Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        These posts are not worth reading or discussing, but for some unknown
        reason I glanced through this one.

        On Jul 1, 2006, at 1:33 PM, Gus Hudson wrote:

        > Keep in mind, that a Disciple of Messiah does not GO to Church,
        > because he or she IS God's Church, the human, earthen Temple
        > wherein you
        > permit The Holy Spirit to take up permanent residence within you,
        > by your
        > daily life style emulation of His Ex.20: 1-17 Thundered Love LAW
        > of Eternal
        > Life Righteousness. Being a totally committed Disciple of Messiah,
        > you'll
        > do nothing that constitutes shared allegiance...

        The NT term for "church" suggests a gathered community. Possibly the
        author meant to use the term "temple" or some such thing.

        > ekkleœsia, n. [1666 + 2813]. church, congregation, assembly; a
        > group of people gathered together. It can refer to the OT assembly
        > of believers (Ac 7:38), or a riotous mob (Ac 19:32), but usually to
        > a Christian assembly, a church: as a totality (Eph 3:10), or in a
        > specific locale (Col. 4:15). In the NT a church is never a building
        > or meeting place.
        >
        > -- _Greek to English Dictionary and Index to the NIV New Testament_
        > from Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance edited by Edward W.
        > Goodrick, John R. Kohlenberger III, and James A. Swanson Copyright
        > ©1999, 1990 by the Zondervan Corporation Grand Rapids, Michigan
        > 49530 All rights reserved. Electronic text prepared by OakTree
        > Software, Inc. Version 1.0

        Anyway, this teaching is wrong:

        > "Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering,
        > for he who has promised is faithful. And let us consider how to
        > provoke one another to love and good deeds, not neglecting to meet
        > together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and
        > all the more as you see the Day approaching." (Hebrews 10:23-25 NRSV)

        Craig L. Adams
        craigadams1@...
        A Few Old Books From My Library
        http://homepage.mac.com/craigadams1/