Re: Struggling with God

  • hamgears
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Guess I can answer my own quetion, which, on a bit of reflection, seems
      rather a no brainer. I was reading about a Trappist monk who said there
      came a time when he felt that staying in the monastery would lead him to
      insanity. Yet, he felt God had called him to the monastery. He suffered for
      some time then came to the conclusion that even if it meant going insane,
      he'd stay because he felt he'd had a real call to be at that monastery. You
      might call that a struggle with God.

      Larry