Your precious soul must not perish! #1

  • charlesfinney_99
    Message 1 of 603 , Aug 1, 2001
      Bible said, no sins or sinners can enter into
      heaven.<br>Bible also said, murderers,fornicators,liars,thieve,and
      any who break ten commandments shall go to eternal
      hell.<br><br>Jesus came to die as an atonement of sin,so that you
      can repent your sins in HIS NAME,and be
      washed.<br><br>THus,if you sin,you can repent and be washed,and you must
      keep doing this, to enter into heaven as washed and
      pure child of GOD.<br><br>BUT WHY are you refusing to
      repent and wash your sins in his blood??<br><br>Your
      soul is most precious,and GOD daily convicts you and
      urges you to repent and you are daily resisting holy
      spirit to keep sinning,and indulging in wilful
      sin!<br><br>FOR THIS-wilful disobediance,and wilful resisting of
      HOLY SPIRIT, you shall surely go to hell.<br><br>WHEN
      soul goes to hell, GOD did all HE CAN to prevent it,
      but at the end, YOU shall make free choice of heaven
      and hell,and if you choose to keep sinning,and NOT
      repent, you will choose yourself hell,and that is end of
      your happiness and beginning of eternal
      misery.<br><br>GOD will rebuke,and plead in your conscience,,,and do
      all HE CAN using ALL your circumstance to make you
      repent and turn away from sin. THUS, GOD is without
      guilt for your precious soul.<br><br>Sinners, WHY are
      you choosing selfish sins over repentance and
      holiness? WHY are you induling in sin temporarily and
      forfeit GREAT salvation and promise of heaven?<br><br>You
      think you got salvation,and employ all kinds of LIES to
      excuse your sins,,but that is lie and will deceive only
      yourself and fellow unrepentant.<br><br>Sinners,will you
      repent truly today,and wash all your sins in blood of
      JESUS,,? ANY ONE sin that you are willfully hiding,,shall
      send you to hell, SO wake up and repent!<br><br>I tell
      you, if you listen to GOD,and repent as HE speaks to
      your heart, it maybe hard to your selfish flesh,but if
      you trust and obey, you shall have eternal peace with
      GOD.<br><br>Repent and live rest of your life in godlines and
      holiness,,and let us fight and run,and meet in Heavenly
    • godsgrace0917
      Message 603 of 603 , Jan 11, 2008
        Hello, although new to this group, I read this message written so long
        ago and wished to comment . After reading this, I feel I must agree that
        we do have a choice as to if we saved or not. I believe also that of
        course God knows who will and will not,, but I have asked those who say
        we have no choice in the matter, "Well then, is it your position then ,
        that some who sincerely seek Gods will and salvation, cannot obtain it
        even if they follow all God says to do to be saved, if they are not
        predestined to do so? (by their definition of this) They had no answer,
        and so I still feel that we have a choice, and God does indeed know who
        will choose HIM and who will not. I found this message very interesting,
        thank the writer of this. Lisa