Independance Day Sermon

  • charlesfinney_99
    Message 1 of 603 , Jul 4 3:59 AM
      July 4th is a Day of rejoicing and
      remembrance.<br>Great God and Jesus our King saw the faith of Puritan
      Fathers and gave them deliverance from tyrannical mighty
      British Empire.<br><br>Just as Israel was delivered from
      mighty Egyptians and Pharaoh's army and escaped and
      gained freedom, America was delivered from shackles of
      terrible servitude and be free at last.<br><br>In this
      Day, we are to remember this Great Providence of God
      who first led Pilgrims from England and persecutions
      by Tyrants and Church of England ,and nurtured
      Puritans, THEN 150 years later, made them strong enough to
      fight against Mightiest empire and gained glorious
      victory of independance. Thank HIM for sending George
      Washington and many able generals and brave
      patriots!!!<br><br>By the faith of Puritan Fathers and other faithfuls,
      God was pleased to bless all christians and grant
      them freedom and a Land of wealth and power, both to
      serve GOD in free worship and have economic base to
      resist all tyranny. Yes, their descendents then
      multipied in this GOD' land,and conquored rest of America,
      spread the gospel through Whitefield,Wesley, Charles
      Finney, Moody and defeated Southerners in civil war,
      defeated Germans in world war 1,and 2,and Japaness
      aggression, and help bring peace on this earth and allow many
      persecuted christians and others to come and enjoy peace and
      prosperity, and helped establish the Land of Israel for
      persecuted Jews.<br><br>Remember, you all GOD-loving&
      faithful descendants of Puritans and sons and daughers of
      Abraham, God is true and GOD is merciful.<br><br>This day
      wherever you are, Worship and give thanks to God of
      Abraham , Issac and Jacob for all He has done for this
      country and for us individually.<br><br>May our heart
      remain true to HIM and serve such a merciful Father rest
      of our lives and our descendants.<br><br>What HE did
      to America is just foretaste of What HE will do for
      us soon in Earthly Kingdom of Jesus and Jerusalem,
      and New Earth and Heaven and New Jerusalem. Our heart
      just enthralls!<br><br>Come, let us give up all sins
      and idols in true repentance, and serve this Great
      and Good GOD by keeping his blessed ten
      commandments,and faith of Jesus Christ our Saviour.<br><br>May GOD
      bless you all and your family in this Day of
    • godsgrace0917
      Message 603 of 603 , Jan 11, 2008
        Hello, although new to this group, I read this message written so long
        ago and wished to comment . After reading this, I feel I must agree that
        we do have a choice as to if we saved or not. I believe also that of
        course God knows who will and will not,, but I have asked those who say
        we have no choice in the matter, "Well then, is it your position then ,
        that some who sincerely seek Gods will and salvation, cannot obtain it
        even if they follow all God says to do to be saved, if they are not
        predestined to do so? (by their definition of this) They had no answer,
        and so I still feel that we have a choice, and God does indeed know who
        will choose HIM and who will not. I found this message very interesting,
        thank the writer of this. Lisa