Re: Mark 16

  • JeremiahJones_98
    Message 1 of 603 , Apr 4, 2001
      well, as i have said to other people i know; you
      either believe the whole bible or go read something
      else. you can't pick and choose what you want to
      believe in the Bible. it's either all God's Word or it's
      not. i'd be willing to bet that whoever it was that
      said that is someone who has their own doctrinal
      system of beliefs and either Mark just doesn't fit into
      that system or has things that refute their system
      so...... lets just do away with it for some convenient
      reason.<br><br>hard to believe this kind of stuff goes on in the
      church. "lets just do away with one of the gospels...it
      don't matter" makes me shake my head.
    • godsgrace0917
      Message 603 of 603 , Jan 11, 2008
        Hello, although new to this group, I read this message written so long
        ago and wished to comment . After reading this, I feel I must agree that
        we do have a choice as to if we saved or not. I believe also that of
        course God knows who will and will not,, but I have asked those who say
        we have no choice in the matter, "Well then, is it your position then ,
        that some who sincerely seek Gods will and salvation, cannot obtain it
        even if they follow all God says to do to be saved, if they are not
        predestined to do so? (by their definition of this) They had no answer,
        and so I still feel that we have a choice, and God does indeed know who
        will choose HIM and who will not. I found this message very interesting,
        thank the writer of this. Lisa