I AM BREAKING THE POWER OF THE UNGODLY

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      PROPHECY FOR TODAY
      http://users.sgci.com/~riverpub
      riverpub@...

      I AM BREAKING THE POWER OF THE UNGODLY
      Shirley Lise
      riverpub@...
      September 1, 2003

      When you see the kingdoms of men topple, rejoice! Know that it is the
      Lord your God who has caused the downfall. When you see the structures
      of men collapse, give a shout of victory, for I have come to overturn
      the tables of the moneychangers. I have come to upheave the
      establishment, that which men have misunderstood to be of Me.

      Yes, I am speaking of the world's systems, but I am also speaking of
      that which has been in place in religious circles. I am dismantling
      religious structures and tearing apart preconceived convictions of what
      I can and can't do. I am setting the prisoner free and bringing those
      who come out of the buildings of men into fellowship with Me. I am
      calling them out of the ruins, and bringing them into understanding in
      this day. Their eyes shall be opened and they will clearly see that I
      have made a way to come into the free flow of My Spirit, that the
      boundaries have been taken down and the river is running throughout the
      land.

      Just like a bursting dam, I am breaking the power of the ungodly and
      bringing release to those who have been held back. This is the first
      stage of what I am accomplishing in this day. Act two will usher
      multitudes into the Kingdom of My Son. These events have been reserved
      for this day, so rejoice, and sing the song of victory, for truly the
      Lord your God reigns throughout all the Earth and His ways will be made
      known to this generation.

      Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world!

      PROPHECY FOR TODAY
      http://users.sgci.com/~riverpub
      riverpub@...
      -----
      Rev 18:20Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye saints, and ye apostles,
      and ye prophets; for God hath judged your judgment on her.