CF99's church of Satan

  • M
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      IT is laughable, yes, laughable that CF99 is setting up a church.

      First of all, and this is very important, CF99 is not saved, no more
      than a Jew, a Mormon or a Mohammedan is saved. He is a self-
      righteous God-hater who is seeking to establish his own righteousness
      without the righteousness of Christ. He spits on the work of Christ
      and places his filthy rags of self-salvation in its place. Woe to
      him!

      That means that any church he preaches in is a SYNAGOGUE of SATAN,
      and any who believe his 'gospel' are his brothers in Satan. He comes
      under the condemnation of Galatians 1 and is 'accursed'

      Thirdly, the man is so arrogant as to assume that he should be the
      pastor. He has appointed himself in all 'humility' to that position
      of authority. Nobody appointed him, certainly not God. God did not
      send this man, CF99, except in the way He sometimes sends 'strong
      delusion that they should believe a lie; that they all might be
      damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in
      unrighteousness' (II Thes 2:11-12)

      The 'unrighteousness' that CF99 has pleasure in is the dung and pride
      of his own self-righteous religion. He (unlike Paul) clings to his
      dung and hopes to please God with it. Paul thrust the dung of his
      works from himself and wanted Christ's (see Phil 3:8-9) but CF99
      decries Christ's righteousness as legal fiction and a nonsense that
      even the devil would laugh at. Woe to him!

      There are 2 lanes on the broad road which leads to destruction. The
      lane hat CF99 avoids (which is commendable in itself, no doubt) is
      the road of open defiance to the 10 commandments. CF99 is a moral
      person, I believe he is. I have no reason to doubt it. CF99 picks
      up his pharasaical skirts and walks along the clean lane, the lane
      well travelled by many in the 'church world', the lane filled with
      the 'good living', the 'outwardly obedient', but the road which that
      of self-righteousness.

      CF99 thinks if he can keep the commandments, he can merit salvation.
      Let him howl in protest, but his words prove it again and again. I
      am not judging him on what he does in his private life (as he judges
      others: how many times has he accused members of specific sins? Does
      he know us except via the Internet? No!). I am judging him by what
      he says, and as Jesus said, 'The words which a man speaks reveal the
      state of his heart' [paraphrased]

      CF99's 'church' is nothing but a God-haters' club. He has rules
      which the Bible is silent on.

      CF99 will decry me as a deliberate sinner and a hater of God's law.
      I don't see any point trying to defend myself against his
      accusations. God knoww where my salvation is, in Christ and in His
      righteousness. I believe that Jesus accomplished my salvation for
      me, so I can live in thankful obedience to Him.

      CF99, keep your church, but don't expect it to be part of the church
      eternal and militant in heaven.
    • Matt Etzel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        I totally agree! If only CF99 would actually read and
        respond to these messages...

        Matt

        http://sbc.yahoo.com