Re: Extra ecclessia nulla sallus

  • abglos
    Message 1 of 603 , Jul 4, 2000
      "Yes but the grace of Justification if it comes
      through other means than the cross destroys the mission
      of Christ Jesus."<br><br> But the grace of
      justification is not the only sort of grace that exists. Grace
      is also prevenient and sanctifying. Grace is of the
      Creator and Reconciler as well. <br><br> in
      grace,<br><br> Andy
    • godsgrace0917
      Message 603 of 603 , Jan 11, 2008
        Hello, although new to this group, I read this message written so long
        ago and wished to comment . After reading this, I feel I must agree that
        we do have a choice as to if we saved or not. I believe also that of
        course God knows who will and will not,, but I have asked those who say
        we have no choice in the matter, "Well then, is it your position then ,
        that some who sincerely seek Gods will and salvation, cannot obtain it
        even if they follow all God says to do to be saved, if they are not
        predestined to do so? (by their definition of this) They had no answer,
        and so I still feel that we have a choice, and God does indeed know who
        will choose HIM and who will not. I found this message very interesting,
        thank the writer of this. Lisa