      From: James Bauers <yaakov653@...>
      To: wesleyantheology@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:59:28 AM
      Subject: Re: [Wesleyan Theology] Re: against speaking in tounges?

      Shalom hunthome 1 and fellow sojourners,

      We've been blessed in that as we have moved out in our 'prayer language' during the prayer meetings or speak out during a corporate setting, we've had nothing but good and encouraging feedback. The Wesleyan and Nazrene Churches we've been at lately are really hungry for more of God in their lives. They want the power back in their prayer meetings and be able to express themselves fully as the Spirit leads. I know that this may not be true in all the churches of the Wesleyan and Nazarene, but it's something that seems to be slowly moving about. By the way, we're far from the closet in our Pentecostalism! !

      James/Yaakov Bauers

      "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15 (NASB/95)