hello new memebers

  • OneSuperBrat
    Message 1 of 136 , Aug 10, 2000
      Hey I haven't been in here in awhile because it
      alwasy seems that I am the last person who has posted
      anything. Well let me just say I was shocked when I came in
      tonight and saw two newer post!! i'm excited. Anyway just
      wanted to say hello to all you new people. I am ALicia
      by the way. OH I should tell you something about
      myself shouldn't I? WEll I am now a sophomore at Indiana
      Wesleyan Univeristy and i love it. I'm a double major in
      elelmentary and special eduactoin. I can't wait to see what
      God has in store for me. Well i'll tell you all more
    • debolynn1953
      Message 136 of 136 , Dec 20, 2001
        I just found the Wesleyan site and am so excited
        about it. I am of the Wesleyan faith, though have not
        been that way all my life. To find a group on the
        internet of the same belief is exciting to me. I can't
        wait to tell may daughter who is Wesleyan also. We
        merged to churches in town and became First Church, then
        we outgrew sanctuary (PTL)and broke to two services.
        Our numbers fell but we are now on the upswing and
        when combining two services we serve about 300 people.
        To see God at work is the most exciting thing to me.
        Thanks for creating this club. Deb