I wish you luck

  • OneSuperBrat
    Message 1 of 136 , Feb 2, 2000
      I wish you luck with witnessing to your
      father...it is a hard thing to do....don't get discourage
      because God will move through you trust me.....my
      grandfather seemed to be hopeless, but he was saved on his
      death bed...so continue to pray and ask God to use you
      in any way He can<br><br>~ God Bless ~
    • debolynn1953
      Message 136 of 136 , Dec 20, 2001
        I just found the Wesleyan site and am so excited
        about it. I am of the Wesleyan faith, though have not
        been that way all my life. To find a group on the
        internet of the same belief is exciting to me. I can't
        wait to tell may daughter who is Wesleyan also. We
        merged to churches in town and became First Church, then
        we outgrew sanctuary (PTL)and broke to two services.
        Our numbers fell but we are now on the upswing and
        when combining two services we serve about 300 people.
        To see God at work is the most exciting thing to me.
        Thanks for creating this club. Deb