> outpouring reserved for the eleventh hour

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 9:48 AM
      The River Boat and The River

      On Tuesday, April 3rd, 2007, while praying at the Healing
      Rooms, Susan began to have an ongoing vision of a River Boat
      moving along a River that she felt was significant somehow
      with today’s date.

      In the vision, there were people that were walking along the
      river, and some were standing along the banks or the area
      surrounding the river. They were clothed in older time period
      clothes. Somewhere around the 1800-1900’s type clothing. The
      men had big hats and some of the women had parasols, and long
      dresses.

      I noticed then that there was a large riverboat coming down
      the river. It was a stately boat with several stories. It had
      a large water wheel at the rear of the boat, but there was no
      water going up the waterwheel to propel it forwards. Instead,
      it had a divine wind that was swirling within the large wheel
      that was propelling the boat up the river.

      There were angels that were steering the ship. They were in
      various places on the riverboat, and were busy with the
      affairs of the ship. Some of the angels were watching the
      people who walked along the shore. Soon, others saw the
      riverboat that was coming nearer, and they began to wave
      handkerchiefs at the ship, and others waved their hands in
      greeting. There was such a Glory that was upon that riverboat
      that I was also caught up in it’s arrival.

      This came many times to Susan during the prayer time, repeated
      the same each time.

      Later that evening, during a visitation from the Lord
      regarding the River, the same scene appeared again.

      This time, Susan was walking along the shore like the others.
      She walked, and a man was ahead of her with his back to her.
      He had a top hat on and suit. He turned around as she came
      near to him. He was an older man who had bushy white eyebrows
      and a bushy white mustache. He had soft eyes. He reached out,
      and in his hand was a paper. He held it towards Susan to read.
      He said, "These as the graduates."

      The scene ended.

      -Susan Cummings

      4-3-07

      1:00 pm

      After sharing it with Patrick, and discussing as to what the
      full interpretation could be, he shared that he had read of a
      previous account of someone who had seen a similar vision.

      I will place it below:

      The New River

      By

      Nita (LaFond) Johnson

      8-2000

      I had a most wonderful dream. I found myself standing on the
      beach of what I initially thought to be an ocean. It was
      incredibly deep and wide. The waves were so great I couldn’t
      see the other side. The water was so blue that I marveled at
      the uniqueness and beauty of its color. Suddenly, I realized
      that there was a man standing next to me. So, I asked him,
      "What is this?" as I pointed toward the beautiful water. He
      replied, "This is the River of Holiness flowing down from the
      throne of Yahveh."

      I then noticed huge ships traveling down this vast river. I
      also observed many types of waterfowl such as ducks, herons
      and swans. As beautiful as they each were, they would
      immediately be transformed both in size and appearance, as
      they would sweep down and land upon the water. Suddenly, they
      would become much larger and even more beautiful. For
      instance, I think ducks are good looking birds. Many are even
      beautiful. But, when a duck would land upon the river, it
      would become the size of a swan, and eminently more beautiful.
      I was so amazed by what I was seeing, that without thought I
      asked the man who had appeared beside me, Why are the birds
      being transformed as they touch the water?"

      The man answered: "Everything the river touches is both
      increased and beautified by its power." After a time of
      watching so many different kinds of birds touch the water and
      enter into this same metamorphosis, my new friend informed me
      that the many different birds speak of the many nations soon
      to be touched by this great river.

      My attention was drawn back to the huge ships that were
      cruising down the river. I noticed numerous men and women on
      board, some standing, some walking and all conversing with one
      another. Strangely, they were dressed in evening attire. The
      men were dressed in tuxedos and the women were dressed in
      lovely evening gowns. Everyone we saw looked unusually happy.

      Then the scene changed and I found myself on one of these
      ships. Standing next to me on the deck of the stern, was the
      same man who had miraculously joined me on the beach. By now I
      realized that he was an angel and had been sent to be my
      guide. Our ship was among many that were trekking down these
      beautiful blue waters. Our particular ship was hugging the
      shoreline as we crawled along.

      I noticed many homes along the shore. The people who lived in
      these homes were for some reason standing in their yards. I
      watched as one by one they seemed, as if for the first time,
      to notice the river that was flowing outside their homes. Some
      were surrounded by a denser, brighter light, which varied in
      degree from person to person. Others had no light at all. The
      level of brightness seemed to indicate the spiritual condition
      of its bearer. My guide told me that those who bore a very
      faint light were currently in a back-slidden condition.
      Contrariwise, the purer the Christian, the brighter and denser
      their light would be. Although the brighter light would be
      more desirable, most were surrounded by a light that was
      medium to dim. Those who had no light were not even saved.

      As they stood outside their homes watching the river, I
      noticed that each one was dressed in the garb depicting their
      profession. I saw housewives, gardeners, technicians, and
      doctors, blue-collar workers, CEOs, scientists and so on.
      There seemed to be people from every conceivable line of
      employment. Some, upon noticing the river, would simply turn
      away and go about their business. Some of which had no light
      at all, while others who bore some dimension of light,
      responded in like manner and would then immediately begin to
      lose what little light they had.

      Others, upon noticing the river, would run into their homes
      and pull extravagant evening wear out of their closets. The
      men would pull out handsome tuxedos and the women would take
      out beautiful evening gowns. The age of the apparel and the
      level of light that each person had were all very distinct
      from one another, yet the two did not seem to correspond. I
      asked my guide why the eveningwear seemed to vary in age. He
      answered, "The age of the apparel indicated when each person
      entered into the kingdom." The new garments were indicative of
      the fact that they were just recently born into the kingdom.
      As each person adorned himself or herself with the evening
      wear, I saw an immediate transformation begin to take place.

      I had not noticed before that these people were overweight.
      Some were moderately overweight while others were grossly
      overweight. I took note of this when I saw the strange
      transformation begin. As each person would adorn himself or
      herself with this evening apparel, they would immediately
      begin to lose weight. At the end of this metamorphosis, the
      people would be slim and sleek and a new youthfulness would
      become apparent. For instance, one woman looked as though she
      was about 60 years old and was grossly overweight. However,
      after changing her garment she became very slender and took on
      the appearance of a woman of 40. Her countenance was radiant.

      What I saw overwhelmed me, and I found it difficult to
      understand. Consequently, I asked my guide for help. He
      explained, "The evening wear is indicative of the holiness of
      the eleventh hour outpouring. The reason people were
      overweight prior to changing their garments is that each one
      at some point in time had eaten the Word of Yahveh then turned
      to the indulgences of the world. The degree that they had
      ingested the world was evidenced in the weight they gained.
      Now that they have put on the garments of holiness and through
      repentance, the world is falling away and the weight that came
      with it is disappearing. The Bible speaks of this in Numbers
      chapter 5. Do you not remember also that the Bible says to
      worship Him in the beauty of holiness?"" Once the people went
      through this amazing transformation they would begin to board
      the ships that were waiting all along the shore. When the
      ships were full they would head into the flow of the great
      river.

      After traveling for a while on this beautiful, vast river, we
      came to a place where the water dumped into a pool, forming a
      mammoth lake. Extending from this lake were tributaries. These
      tributaries seemed to flow directly into huge buildings along
      the shore. Next to the tributaries one could see docks where
      these great ships would stop and unload their precious cargo.
      Once empty, they would head back out onto the river and gather
      waiting passengers in order to bring them to this same landing
      place.

      At length we pulled into one of these docks and were able to
      get off the ship. My guide led me on an exciting tour of this
      area. When we approached one of the tributaries, I could see
      that there were words along this stream that read, "Healings
      and Miracles." I then followed him into a great building
      wherein incredible things were happening. He said to me, "All
      the buildings you will see, and many more, are healing rooms
      prepared for this great outpouring of holiness and evangelism.
      The anointing that is flowing down from the throne of the Lord
      into these buildings is called the ‘Great Jubilee Anointing’
      as mentioned in Isaiah 61."

      As we entered into the actual sanctuary wherein all the
      wonders were taking place, I was amazed. My guide instructed,
      "This is the room where healings and miracles concerning the
      body take place." These rooms were large enough to accommodate
      perhaps 40 to 50 thousand people. As I looked toward the
      platform I noticed many ministers who were nameless and
      faceless ministering to the people. I could see healings and
      miracles of every conceivable kind occurring. Limbs were
      growing out or being restored. The maimed were being healed;
      the lame, the crippled and those who had spastic disorders
      were being healed. Diseases of all kinds were being healed.
      The blind eyes were being opened and the deaf ears could now
      hear. I was so excited for the recipients of Yeshua’s great
      mercy that I wept tears of joy. None who came into this place
      left without their healing. I then remembered that the Lord
      had spoken to me nearly 20 years ago and promised me that the
      day would come when there would be no feeble or sick among His
      people. Now I was seeing it with my own eyes.

      After awhile we left that building and set out on our tour
      once again. Within a short distance we came across another
      tributary. The words that ran along side of this stream were
      "Healing of Emotions and Memories." Again the stream seemed to
      flow into a huge auditorium. As we walked through the
      entrance, I saw that people everywhere were being freed of
      inner wounds and bad memories. Many deliverance’s were also
      taking place. Longstanding strongholds were being uprooted in
      people all over this great room. People were praising the Lord
      for their newly found freedom.

      Before long, my guide led me out and past another tributary.
      The words that ran along side of this tributary were "Healing
      of Relationships." We crossed over the stream and entered the
      auditorium. Inside this vast meeting room we saw marriages,
      families, friendships and all sorts of relationships, at every
      level, being healed and restored. Tears of joy and shouts of
      praise could be heard echoing throughout the building and
      would rise to a crescendo. Then more healing would occur, and
      the rejoicing would be repeated.

      We watched for awhile, then departed. My guide once again led
      me past another tributary and into another great building. The
      words running along side the stream read "Healing of
      Finances." In this building, thousands of people were seeing
      the healing stream of Yahveh touch their finances. Many of
      which, received restoration of great sums of money and vast
      fortunes. In this room, I saw people giving as never before to
      the work of the Lord.

      After we left this great auditorium we passed by another
      tributary. The words that ran along side of it were "Kingdom
      Apostles and Prophets." We didn’t enter this place. However,
      as we walked by it, my guide shared with me that in this room
      there was deep teaching going on in order to instruct the
      hearers about the Apostolic and Prophetic offices. As the
      speakers conclude their teachings, the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Spirit
      of the Holy One) would release New Kingdom mantels upon those
      for whom it is ordained for the sake of the commonwealth of
      the Great King.

      We then came upon another tributary. The word along side this
      stream was, "Sonship." As my guide pointed at the great
      conference center at the head of the stream he said: "In this
      place those who have been prepared for this high honor are
      being granted ‘Sonship’ by the Great King. This is the highest
      of all rooms of healing. For in it the greatest of all
      restorations are taking place. This is the restoration of The
      Father to those who have wholly abandoned the world and proven
      their worthiness to become ‘adult sons’ in the Kingdom." My
      guide went on to explain, "Everyone who comes up the great
      river of holiness will enter into one or more of these great
      rooms. It will be according to their need." I saw many such
      rooms, all set aside for different purposes.

      Suddenly, I noticed that people from every continent of the
      world would, upon leaving these great rooms, be sent out to
      various nations of the world to share the Gospel. Some,
      however, would return to their hometowns and their jobs
      carrying with them the glad tidings. While some would travel
      across their own nation, others went to foreign nations. All
      would carry the power of the good news wherever they traveled.

      Then my guide looked over at me and said: "This is a picture
      of the great outpouring of glory reserved for the eleventh
      hour."

      Ezk.34:16 & chap.41: Numbers 5:21-31: Ps. 110: Ps. 96:9: Rev.
      22

      The dream came to an end.