Giving ourselves completely

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      _*Transcript of Prophetic Word given during the meeting, on 1-4-07:*_

      **How* I would, that My people would _prepare themselves_. *

      *How I would, that My people would_ allow Me to prepare them_, and
      to make them into wineskins, and to make them into vessels that are
      _fit for My use_. *

      *How I would, that My people would allow _Me to change them._ That
      they would_ allow Me to bring _that transformation. *

      *But My people do not. _That is why there is no power in My church_. *

      *For My people do not allow Me to change. My people do not allow Me
      to bring that transformation. To bring that exchange- where I can
      bring My life and power through them_ as they release and die to
      their own life and power of self._ *

      *I would desire, that all My people would seek to have _My power_,
      and to have _My presence_, in it's fullest measure. *

      *But, most people do not desire that. They do not seek Me with all
      their hearts. _They do not desire to walk the path of great
      hardship, and of great cost, and trial, to get the greater portion
      of Me._*

      *Most do not desire_ to deny themselves_ and follow Me. *

      *_Most will not pick up their cross and follow Me._ *

      *For unless you pick up your cross and follow Me, you cannot walk,
      as I walk. And you cannot be as I AM. *

      *I would desire, that My people would be new wineskins. *

      *I would desire that My people would cry out for Pentecost, would
      cry out for _My fire to consume them_ and to burn upon them. *

      *How it would please Me, to see My church gloriously burning in the
      earth, like a torch. *

      *How it would please Me, and I could return, if she would only
      prepare herself. *

      *I say to you, I am waiting upon her. She has not prepared herself.,
      and she has not chosen. *

      *But I say unto you, that the shakings that I am bringing will cause
      her to fall upon her face, and cry out to Me. *

      *For I can no longer wait upon those that are_ just sitting in their
      apathy_. I must come. *

      *I must come with the greater shakings- *

      *So that My people will seek Me. *

      *So that they will fall upon their faces. *

      *So that they will cry out for My Grace to change. *

      *So that they will let Me ignite them into full flame.*

      *The Cloud of the Lord then descends into the meeting.....the
      atmosphere of the Fear of the Lord filled the room. Some began to
      weep and to kneel at their seat, and some to cry out in repentance.....*

      _

      *Afterwards, the Lord began to speak again, in the meeting:*

      _

      *The Lord says, So few......*

      *So few, have come to Me and have allowed Me to wash them. *

      *So few, have come to Me, and have allowed Me to refine them.*

      *So few, have come to Me, and have allowed Me to exchange their
      garments for Mine.*

      *So few, have come to Me, and have allowed Me to sup with them, and
      to feast and dine with Me.*

      *So few.*

      *I say to you, this sin will not be forgiven. Those who I have
      called, and those who have said yes to Me, and then did not come.
      For those who say yes to me, and then turn away from Me, cannot
      return again. Because they crucify Me afresh. *

      *I say to you, I am tired of calling to My own. *

      *I am tired of calling to Mine, and they say, Oh yes Lord, I am
      coming, and then, they go their own way, busy about their business. *

      *No longer, will I call out to those who have no heart for Me. *

      *No longer will I call out to those who sit in their apathy, and
      they only come to Me, when they are in trouble. *

      *Now they will receive double. *

      *Because I am tried of calling out to those who do not hunger and
      thirst for righteousness.*

      *I say unto you, I am going to bring those into full flame, that
      have been coming to Me, that have been crying out for change, that
      have been walking with Me, and that have been following My voice.
      But those that have not come, and those that have not obeyed, and
      those that have only played, I will not bring in. *

      *I am not playing with My Fire. My Fire is Holy. My Fire is Righteous. *

      *And My Fire is the only thing that will prepare you for the days
      ahead. *

      *And yet, My people do not take heed. My people do not come. *

      *They do not see their need. But they go, and they run, and they run
      to and fro. *

      *And they wonder why they do not grow. *

      *But I say to you, I have let them go. *

      *For it is they, who have chose to say, no.*

      *My preparations are for those who have come before Me. *

      *Those few, as you, that have come, seeking Me and desiring Me, and
      wanting Me to change you. *

      *It is to you, that I will bring you through. *

      *It is to you, that I will guide, and that I will show you My mercy
      in the days ahead. *

      *I will show you My plan. *

      *I will give you My directives. It is to those, that continually
      come to Me everyday, that I will make a way. *

      *For, unless you follow Me day by day- *

      *Unless you follow Me every step of the way- *

      *You cannot come, you cannot enter in to the fullness, *

      *Unless you do it everyday. *

      *You cannot follow Me one day, and walk away from Me, the next. *

      *But you must be fully given to Me. *

      *It is plain to see, those that walk with Me. *

      *I will not withhold from you, My Liberty.*

      *I have chose you, and I have called you. *

      *And I have brought you through the fire. *

      *And you have undergone the burning, *

      *And you have undergone the purging, *

      *And you have undergone the breaking. *

      *But, Oh, don't you see what I am making? *

      *I'm making you into a Royal Priesthood. I'm making you into a Holy
      Vessel. *

      *A Glorious Habitation for My Presence. *

      *And, Oh, you have yet to see, the Glory that will come forth out of
      thee!*

      *You have yet to see, what I have been fashioning in thee.*

      *You have yet to see, what I have been making, and laboring over you
      for.*

      *Oh, do not shut the door!*

      *You have only begun to see what I have in store!*

      *You have only begun to partake of My Baptism. I said in My Word,
      Are you worthy to be baptized with the baptism that I have? I asked
      My disciples, Can you take and partake of that which I partake of? I
      say unto you, you shall. You shall. You shall. *

      *For, you shall be like Me, in every way. For it is My Glory that is
      coming upon you, even this day.*

      *Do not think that this is only just a small way. *

      *But I say unto you, You have stepped into the New Day. *

      *For My Glory, is coming more, and more, and more. *

      *And My Fire, is burning, and burning, and burning. *

      *And I am coming more, to show you what you have labored for. *

      *Do not hold back. Do not limit Me. *

      *But, realize that I have been walking with thee. *

      *And I am showing you more, as you continue on that Journey. *

      *And what I have prepared you for, you've already begun to do. *

      *It is already begun. It is already begun. *

      *Keep coming. *

      *And keep walking with Me. *

      *And you will see, the fullness of My Glory.*

      *-Susan Cummings*

      *1-04-07*

    • purdygood3@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
        What does this article mean when it says, ''the non text portions of this message have been removed?''

        I'm not sure I understand what ''prophetic utterings'' have to do with the Wesleyan church. Do you attend a Wesleyan fellowship that claim that this is something found in Wesleyan theology?

        David

      • DBee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
          purdygood3@... wrote:

          > What does this article mean when it says, ''the non text portions of
          > this message have been removed?''

          Non text material is anything that might bee on the page that is not
          part of the message. --A profit a one who speaks as Gods agent. Giving
          ones self to God is an intrinsical part of Wesleyan theology, it is
          called entire sanctification.