Trust in GOD all the time ( Please forward )

  • <TheLORDguidesministries>
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      Trust in GOD all the time

      The LORD, who is disclosing the Revelation, everything and every vision is
      fulfilling timing.

      The outreach will be a great breakthrough in the history of the Church, it
      will bring the revival of the Church unprecedentedly, and will advance the
      Gospel all over the world.

      The outreach is a strategic approach of all GOD's plan. The Spirit of GOD is
      holding the Church together, through the outreach, before the Church will be
      taken to heaven. It is a thing which must take place in the last days.

      This outreach is a divine spiritual battle. It moves by the LORD Himself,
      not man-made. This year is the seedtime of the outreach, and GOD has been
      using both chosen ministries of His, TheLORDguides_Ministry and Fivefold
      Ministry, to prepare for the outreach events.

      Our LORD is manifesting His power, just as He did before, and He will again.
      He never fails to perform the things whatever was predestined in His
      appointed time.

      Trust in GOD all the time, O GOD's peoples. Stand firm in faith. The
      orchestration of events is in the hand of the LORD,even though the trials
      are coming to this whole world, the times are getting tough, and the
      sufferings and the persecutions are getting severe. Know that the day of the
      LORD is coming.

      All His servants are called to fix thoughts on JESUS CHRIST. To build up and
      take care of the Church carefully. To do the work of preaching the Gospel
      through the outreaches. To keep heads in all situations, endure hardship,
      and discharge all the duties of the ministry, just as Moses and Paul were
      faithful in all GOD's house.

      Paul labored for the churches, doing his best to bring people to GOD.
      Because of his chains, most of the brothers in the LORD had been encouraged
      to speak the word of GOD more courageously and fearlessly. He said, " For to
      me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." [Php1:21]

      By the grace of GOD, the Gospel has come to you. You were purchased by the
      Blood of Christ. You were marked in Him with a seal. Since you were saved,
      the LORD has never left you. His Spirit has been with you and in you. You
      are prepared for His sake.GOD has planted you,and you have taken root and
      grown.

      You remember, you have prayed to be used by the LORD. You have cried out to
      Him to meet you and to guide you. You have expressed your desire to live in
      His will and plan.

      Hear this, the LORD is calling you to do your best to forward His Calling to
      more of His peoples. He is calling you to make definite plans for outreaches
      to your regions, and calling you to devote yourself to Him in prayer
      faithfully daily, being an effective intercessor and a faithful watchman and
      a mighty warrior of GOD.

      GOD has called you again and again. GOD is about to have you witness to Him
      before this world. How to answer Him. How to respond to His calling.

      GOD is always faithful to our feeble efforts. He always helps and supports
      us in our needs. We have the assurance that the Holy Spirit works within us
      to empower and equip us to serve GOD and GOD's people in His Name. GOD is
      delivering the resources needed to achieve our calling concerning the
      outreach. GOD is working in and through us, and will never stop until His
      coming. So, through JESUS CHRIST, the " Amen " is spoken by us to the glory
      of GOD.

      These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of
      GOD's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot.I wish
      you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm - neither hot
      nor cold- I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

      Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I
      am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the
      door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. [Rev 3:14-22]

      Now, the LORD is standing at your door and knocking. He is guiding you to
      experience an abundant life on earth and eternal life with Him. He is
      calling you to join His great plan in the last days. He is sending you to
      preach good news to the poor and the lost. He is using you to help the
      brokenhearted and the needy. He is answering your prayers, instructing you
      in the way chosen for you as you are serving Him. He is going to give the
      right to you, so, you may sit with Him on His throne on the victorious day,
      just as He overcame and sat down with our Father on His throne.

      The time has come and the day is near. Blessed are those who trust in GOD,
      and obey GOD, and take action. Blessed are those who are willing to be part
      of what GOD is doing in the world in the last days. Blessed are those who
      are used by GOD for His Kingdom!

      We are confident you will be blessed even more from you dedicating yourself
      to the outreach of the Church and the Ministry of GOD. With His help, you
      can impact the lives of people around the world, and reach more the hurting
      and lost men that GOD places before you, to snatch them from the fire and
      save them. And then, when our LORD JESUS CHRIST comes again, He may say to
      you, " Well done, good and faithful servant ! " [Mt 25:21]

      Keep trusting, keep praying, keep praising GOD, and keep up the good works
      you are doing. GOD bless you and be there with you!

      To GOD be glory in the Church and in our LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST for ever and
      ever ! Amen.

      TheLORDguides_Ministry
      Worldwide Outreach Events
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLORDguides_Ministry

      Salvation is found in no one else,
      for there is no other name under heaven
      given to men by which we must be saved. [Ac 4.12]

      They are to be mine. I am the LORD. [Nu 3:13]
      For this GOD is our GOD for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the
      end. [Ps 48:14]

    • purdygood3@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
        Wow, that was a long peice of text! :)

        "<TheLORDguidesministries>" <lordguide@...> wrote: Trust in GOD all the time

[...]

        David A Purdy
        PH 317 340 4291
        purdygood3@...

        DISCLAIMER: This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is
        intended solely for the use of the addressee(s)and thier eating of pizza.
        It may contain confidential or legally privileged information about eating pizza.
        If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it
        immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this
        message is strictly prohibited while eating pizza. We do not guarantee the
        integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message
        is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.
        ....or if the pizza is not delivered.