New Directions

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      New Directions

      The corrections bring forth the new directions that I have for My
      people. But many chafe at the bit when I bring correction. It is
      not comfortable to change, as it brings death to the soul and
      flesh. But it is necessary in order for the new direction that is
      before you to be navigated. Many grumble, complain, and are
      critical at every step. I will no longer listen to them.

      So many also run ahead of me and wind up falling due to being
      unprepared for the weightier course. If you are not fully aligned
      with Me, and have all of the areas in your life corrected that need
      to be, then the course will only bring disaster to your walk. The
      foundation must be laid, but the maturity to handle the new
      authority and position is not formed within.

      Only I can forge a weapon for use in the battles that lie ahead.

      Now it is time for the New Directions to be given, for the
      corrections that I have been bringing are now being finished in this
      hour. It is time for the advancement to come, and the transition of
      My Body to the forefront. No longer will My People be down trodden,
      abused, and maligned. It is time for Justice and Truth to be served.

      Take your hands off of the reins and allow Me to bring you fully
      through into the next phase. Everyone that fully does this, will
      know what walking in My full measure and stature means. For I am
      not holding back from those who are Mine anymore. You know this.
      Now walk fully in it.

      Leave men's opinions to Me, and follow My Voice.

      Much responsibility comes as the obedient ones respond to Me, but
      much more of My Weight will be seen upon them. All that is given to
      Me is Mine, and becomes My Vessel for My Use, as I do things for
      even greater purposes than men can foresee. I move in many
      dimensions that men have no knowledge of, nor can be naturally
      comprehended, for I am Eternal Spirit. I created time for fallen
      men, but I am reconciling all things in the final transitions to
      come. So, the corrections are finishing, and the new directions
      open before you now.

      Listen now and take heed, for new things to come upon the winds of
      My Spirit.

      Just as the shaking is increasing in the created world, so the
      spiritual shaking breaks forth more forcefully too. Nothing in the
      earth has even born the full weight of My Presence yet, but even so,
      it comes.

      Men, what will you do, as My Glory comes?

      Woe to those who criticize My Glory and mock the vessels marked with
      My Name.

      For I Am Jealous for My Name and for My People.

      I will be glorified in both.

      -Susan Cummings 5-31-06